Kara Danvers- Alex (c)

You didn't like going behind the back of your best friend but you knew that Alex was far too protective of her sister and even though she loved you both, she would find issues between the two of you being together. You and Kara both planned to tell Alex at some point that you were dating but for now, you just wanted to be happy together without her poking holes in it.

She was meant to be at work until late, so you had gone to Kara's to watch a film together and just enjoy each other's company, but plans had changed. It had started with the two of you sat cuddled up together on the sofa, but it had turned into you straddling your girlfriend, the whole situation getting rather heated. You were both too caught up in the moment together to pay attention to anything going on around you, focusing far more on delving into passion. Being lost to your desires, neither of you noticed when someone walked into the room, nor cared until they made themselves known.

"Y/N! Kara!" Alex shouted, gaining both of your attentions.

You froze, hoping it would either make your invisible or she'd just walk away but neither could be lucky enough to happen.

"Look. You are my best friend... but if you don't get off my sister right now..." she trailed off; her teeth gritted tight.

With panic, you tried to get off of Kara but ended up falling onto the floor with little to no grace, your girlfriend sitting up straight, trying to straighten out her clothing.

"Alex... I can... um... I can explain," you croaked, trying to calm down and not anger your best friend in the relationship you had been hiding from her.

"What the hell is going on with you two?" She exclaimed, upset that the two women she trusted most had kept such a massive secret from her.

"Alex," Kara started. "We knew that you would be upset with this and claim that Y/N would hurt me somehow."

Alex sighed running a hand through her short hair, trying to soften her expression, knowing that what her sister said was true as she would overreact to the relationship.

"I guess you're right," she frowned. "I just wish that you told me."

"We planned to tell you, but we just didn't know when the best time would be," you said apologetically.

"I guess it's okay," she stated. "Just nothing touchy feely when I'm in the room."

"Deal."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.,