Harley Quinn- Murder: Part 2 (a)

"Whatever, you've never killed anybody. After a little self-reflection I don't think it's all that bad. I, the omnipotent Harley Quinn might have been wrong." She raised the bejewelled pistol in the air and with a menacing grin hurled the whole clip into the head of the paper target. "But I do think that you should at least shoot a gun every so often... just try it." The empty clip hadn't even reached the floor before she had replenished her bullet stock.

"I agreed to keep you company, but you never mentioned me shooting. I don't need it I have my own ways to let some anger out."

"Let" BANG "me" BANG "guess" BANG. "You pour yourself a cute little cup of hot cocoa, sharpen your pencil and open a fresh set of sudoku puzzles."

"No... I use a pen." She handed you the still smoking handgun, but you refused to take it.

"Wow, you can't rub that out you know. Are you sure you want to live that dangerously? What if you put a wrong number into that tiny little box? There's no space to scribble it out and write it again."

"Well obviously." You admired Harleys shooting skill as you noticed her shots had put a smiley face over the top of the targets. "If you photocopy the page first though and then fill it in once it's printed, you can make sure it's right before doing it in pen in the book." Harley looked down at her gun, then up at you, then down, then up.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood today, because that was disgusting. Where is the... excitement in your life."

"I am friends with somebody who I don't think is joking about putting a bullet through my skull for liking a puzzle. I think I have enough excitement for now." She placed the gun down surprisingly gently and you thought it was finally time to go home.

"Now don't you dare live an action-packed lifestyle vicariously through me. I'll have my excitement and you have yours. Now please, if you would please assist me, I need your help with something."

"If it means I get to go home, I would love to."

"Well the thing is..." She pulled armament after armament from her bag, carelessly slinging a hefty rifle into your lap. "I kind of think my card is going to decline when we leave here and I don't quite have the money to pay."

"Well it doesn't mean we need to shoot the place up. I'll just pay."

"Aww, you're such a good friend is. The second thing is though, I kind of through your cards down the drain on the way here."

"Why would you do that?" Her fingers danced around the gun as she made sure it was ready for action.

"I don't know, I thought today was going to be boring."

~*~

Written by Aaron.