Diana Prince- Corset (c)

You were fine one second and the next you were struggling to breathe and bring in any air. Your vision quickly became dark as strong arms grabbed hold of you, stopping you from falling to the ground.

As a woman, you had been forced to accept your fate to wear a corset and grin and bear it whether you wanted to or not. It wasn't the worst part of being a woman but clearly on that day you had tightened it a little too tight and ended up cutting off your own oxygen supply by the middle of the day.

When you awoke you were a little fuzzy, but everything became clear as soon as you saw Diana's soft smile over you. She was the best friend that you never knew you were missing, so were glad when she arrived in London and you got along so well.

"What happened?" You croaked, moving a hand to your chest.

As you touched your chest, you realised that you were no longer wearing your corset but rather had a black coat draped over you middle to keep your bare chest from view. You felt around to feel your corset and blouse both open below you and your skirts still upon your body.

"That piece of nonsense that your women wear cut off your breathing," Diana explained. "I don't see the point in it really, it seems rather impractical."

You let out a gentle laugh, but it fell short when the pain hit again, your breathing starting to go back to normal, but it would take time to be perfect again.

"I had to rip through your blouse to get to it. If you wish for a new blouse or corset, then I shall find a way to pay you back for them but I do think it is unnecessary to wear the corset, it will only get in your way."

"I can't say I disagree with the uncomfortable nature of a corset," you responded.

"I covered you in my coat to try and hide you from view, but I suggest that we head home sooner rather than later to find you something to wear."

You nodded your head as you tried to move into a sitting position whilst keeping the coat upon your body.

"Thank you for saving my life, Diana," you said gently. "You are truly a hero, even if the only villain in this situation is my undergarments."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.