Harley Quinn- Club (c)

If you looked upon you and your girlfriend Harley, you wouldn't be able to understand how you ended up in a relationship. No element of your personalities would logically mesh or make a good relationship but the two of you were beyond happy together. Harley was an exuberant extrovert, ready for any social event and glad to be the centre of attention, frankly, trying her best to always be in the spotlight. You however were the opposite; you enjoyed your own company and spending time with Harley alone and preferred to keep to yourself and at the edge of socialising.

Although it wasn't your idea of a fun evening, the two of you went to a party of one of her friends at a club and you took great pride in watching the joy and excitement of your girlfriend. As soon as you entered the blaring music, Harley shouted over it to tell you that she was going to get you both drinks whilst you found a comfortable place in a corner to observe those around you whilst staying out of the direct interactions.

You weren't a fan of being there on your own and looked forward to your girlfriend returning to you. After a few minutes you saw Harley barging through the crowds, sloshing the two glasses in her hands, leaving them both half empty by the time she returned to you. You weren't a big drinker but to try and ease any nerves of the noisy and busy night, you chugged the drink hoping for a little liquid courage.

Harley did the same before grabbing hold of your hand.

"Come on, let's dance," she grinned, tugging on your arm trying to pull you towards the dance floor filled with sweat clad young adults moving along to the deafening noises around you.

You shook your head. "You know I'm not very good."

She shrugged her shoulders, letting herself move to the music, still holding your hand.

"That's the great thing, you don't need to be good, you can just have fun," she shouted to be heard.

You were uncertain but the great joy you saw in your girlfriend swayed you. It may not have been something that you would consider fun, but you enjoyed being with Harley and seeing her happy did make you happy. You allowed Harley to lead you into the crowd and danced along with her, letting her lead you and although it felt a little awkward, you had a blast in doing everything that you could to make your girlfriends night as fun as possible.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.