Harley Quinn- Chair (a)

"Oh my god! Y/n, what are you doing here?" Harley stood over you with her bat over her shoulder and her shadow resting over your restrained self. "Well aren't you in some shit... what the fuck happened?" She leant over and ripped the course tape from your mouth, sorting out the problem you had been having about forgetting to buy razors. "I don't know if I should let you out, don't they normally only tie up the criminals or the cooky?"

"I heard of some deal going down, I didn't know it was a fucking Black Mask operation." Harley couldn't help but laugh at your misfortune, so much so that she accidentally sent her pre-chewed gum flying past your face. "Now they've left me tied here while Zsasz and a few other of his cronies have gone out for lunch."

"What are they on a fucking schedule? I knew they were amateurs but leaving a job half-done just because it's dinner time?"

"Harley are you going to help me out or not? I could really do with the help and let's not forget all the times I've helped your sorry ass out of a bad situation." She rolled her eyes and threw her bat painted bat onto the floor in a strop. "Thank you, now hurry up. I don't know how much time we've got before they come back and I know you aren't green in Sionis' books at the moment."

"What the fuck am I supposed to do? I have a bat not a knife."

"I don't know, just think of something, break a window and use the glass or something. They've already been gone far too long enough for me to be comfortable waiting." You had barely finished speaking before Harley had picked up her bat and cracked it against the small, lightless window.

"You know, you'd get a lot further in life if you didn't act so impatient all the time." You felt you bindings become looser and looser as she ran a glass shard up and down the rope until finally your arms were free, sore but free. "Bam. You owe me sugar." She blew a kiss from her cherry lips and joyfully swung the door of the abandoned car factory open. "Umm, sugar?" You heard her bat scrape against the concrete floor as you rubbed the deep, red marks where the ropes sat. "I was a bit too late."

~*~

Written by Aaron.