Oliver Queen- High Maintenance (h)

New relationships were always interesting, and it was baby steps in some respects but when you had been friends beforehand it wasn't too difficult.

You and Oliver had known each other for a couple of years – when Oliver had asked you out on a date, you thought he was joking because you knew what he had been like with Laurel.

Six months down the line, however, the two of you were happy and Oliver had been nothing but serious about you being together.

The two of you had been out for dinner that evening, and as always Oliver had insisted on paying by stating that it was his treat.

You had your arm linked through Oliver's as the two of you walked back to his car.

"This was nice."

Oliver chuckled. "Nice? That's all I get?"

"What do you want me to say Mr Queen?"

He smiled at you. "Oh, I don't know, how about that you'll finally stay at my place tonight?"

"What a question that is," you retuned his smile as you spoke.

"And your answer Miss Y/L/N?"

The two of you reached his car, and Oliver opened your door for you. "How about a yes?"

"At least I don't have to drop you off on the way now," he stated as he started up the car.

You smiled at him. "That's true, I'm sure Thea and your Mum won't mind me being there."

Oliver shook his head in protest. "Of course, they won't, they love you."

Soon enough the car pulled up outside the Queen mansion.

"Well this is home."

You laughed. "I keep forgetting that you guys are rich because this place is massive."

As Oliver got out of the car, he smiled at you. "Come on Darling."

You both headed straight up to Oliver's room as Thea and Moira were already in bed.

"My room isn't all that," Oliver stated as the two of you walked in.

"For one, it's twice the size of my room," you told him. "And second, it radiates you."

He laughed at your words. "Well thank you."

You smiled at him in response. "Uh...Ollie?"

"Yes Darling?"

"I don't have anything to sleep in."

He smiled at you, motioning to his wardrobe. "Grab a shirt from my wardrobe."

"You sure?"

He rolled his eyes jokingly. "Of course, I am, you are my girlfriend."

You quickly went to grab a shirt before going into his bathroom to change.

When you came out, Oliver was already in bed, so you placed your folded clothes on a chair and then climbed in next to him.

You lay on your side, so you were facing Oliver, and he did the same.

"My room up to your standards then?"

You grimaced slightly. "Don't make me sound so high maintenance."

"You're not high maintenance."

"I know I'm not," you responded to him. "You're just making me sound like it."

He pouted and pulled you into a kiss as an apology.

"Night Ollie, I love you."

Your face changed as you realised what you had just told Oliver.

The two of you hadn't been together that long and you just told him that.

"You love me?"

"Shit."

He chuckled lightly. "Wow, thanks."

"I didn't mean to say it so early on," you stated as you began to panic somewhat.

"Darling, it's okay."

You shook your head, moving to pull back the covers and get up. "It's not, I'll go, I've made a fool of myself."

Before you could even get two steps away from the bed, Oliver pulled you back down causing you to land on top of him.

"What Ollie?" you questioned as you sighed. "I already said I would go."

"You're not going anywhere," he answered with finality. "I love you too Y/N. Always have.

~*~

Written by Hannah.