Dinah Lance- Car (a)

"No free rides, do I look like a taxi to you anyway?" Dinah peered at you under her sunglasses as you slid into the passenger seat of Sionis' luxurious ride. "Do not make me kill you. I'm in a bad mood already, don't push it."

"Don't worry. Sionis sent me." You slammed the door shut, blocking out the New York pedestrians before pulling out the small caliber pistol you had tucked in your belt.

"Okay. You tell me not to worry, then you pull a gun on me. Slightly... contradictory if you ask me." The car crept out onto the road, by this point Dinah had put it with enough of Roman's shit to not be too worried about a stranger holding a gun to her. "Want to tell me what this is all about or is this another power play for Roman to compensate with?"

"He just wanted somebody to come and check on his little songbird."

"I hate when he calls me that." She brushed a lock of her from her face and squinted in the harsh sunlight. You tucked your gun away, knowing that she didn't possess any kind of danger or will to hurt you, unless threatened.

"Who's Sionis to care what about what other people like or not?" She smirked in agreement as she crawled behind a stop being a long line of traffic. "As long as he's happy, right?"

"Let me guess. You work for Sionis because either A, you started and now you're too scared to stop. Or B, you have literally no other choice in the matter?"

"Some people work for Roman and they enjoy what they do and that's fair enough. I can't fucking stand the guy though." You felt yourself slump in the leather seat as you finally were able to relax in the company of somebody who shared the same opinion. "If I didn't want to live anymore, I'd have little trouble putting a bullet through his head, and his little bitch Zsasz."

"You know Roman put a wire on me before I came out, right?" Dinah's eyes shot open, an orchestra of horns erupted from the traffic as you grabbed the wheel from her loose hands. "I'm joking! I'm joking."

She repeatedly struck your arm as you handed control of the vehicle back to her.

"I'm sorry."

"You fucking idiot."

"I said I'm sorry. I'm supposed to accompany you while you pick up that thing from the port. How about you go and get the package and I'll meet you back here with some breakfast."

"If you're fucking me over behind my back, I will kill you."

"You stress too much. The only way I might hurt you is by picking a dodgy breakfast place to get your sandwich."

~*~

Written by Aaron.