Thea Queen- Truth Or Dare (c)

You'd been to many sleepovers at the Queen's home, practically every weekend you were in Thea's room watching bad movies or playing stupid games. This Saturday wasn't any different. The two of you were sat opposite each other on her bed, more snacks than you could imagine were lying between you, with a lot of wrappers disregarded on the floor.

It was the same as always, you'd both eat so much crap that you'd feel sick by the end of the night but whilst you did so you'd talk about your lives and played games that all teenagers did at sleepovers. Currently, you played truth or dare. It was a juvenile game, but sometimes it could be enjoyable. Thea had dared you to eat the whole bar of chocolate that was classed as a family size bar. It took some time, but it was all gone. Part of you regretted eating it all, but then there was part of you that loved chocolate so was beyond happy to have just eaten it.

"Truth or dare," you asked, leaning back to not put pressure on your stomach which was now beyond full of chocolate.

You dropped the wrapper onto the pile of crap on the floor, not worrying about one more wrapper being added to everything thrown there.

"Truth," she stated with a smug grin.

You took a moment to think of a question you wanted Thea to answer. You were never the best at thinking of questions but nevertheless you would think of something.

"If you could be any animal, which would you be?" You asked.

She rolled her eyes at you but answered anyway.

"A bird," she stated. "I'd like to be able to fly."

You understood her reasoning, but the both of you knew it was a rather shoddy choice of question in a game of truth or dare.

"Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare."

It barely took her a second before her eyes lit up. You recognised the expression and weren't overly happy as it meant she had an idea, which were never good.

"Kiss me."

You cocked an eyebrow at her. Did your best friend just ask you to kiss her?

"What?" You questioned.

For a fair while you had liked her a bit more than you should like a friend, but you didn't think she knew that nor would she feel the same.

"Kiss me," she stated, leaning forward on her knees to be closer to you.

It was an all or nothing moment. Without truly thinking it through, you leaned forward and pressed your lips to hers. She seemed equally as unnerved by the situation as you were however that quickly changed. Thea moved a hand to the back of your head, holding you close to her.

After a moment of a sweet and loving kiss, you pulled away from her.

"Wow," she whispered.

"Yeah... wow," you smiled softly.

Thea let out a small laugh. "I've wanted to do that for a while."

"So have I."

With that she pulled you closer again, securing her lips to yours.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by KianaRoberts  lukeybabe68