Helena Bertinelli- Mirror (c)

Helena had gone to the bathroom almost an hour ago but as you were lost amongst your work, you didn't notice how long it had been until you looked up at the clock. You had no idea what would be keeping her there for so long so decided to go and investigate. As you got closer to the bathroom door, you only questioned it far more as you heard Helena talking to herself. Any normal talking to herself might have been less confusing but she was repeating the same sentence over and over again in different tones and manners.

Do you know who I am?

You cocked an eyebrow as you opened the bathroom door, silently moving into the room to see what your girlfriend was doing. Helena was stood in front of the sink, one hand pressed against the counter, the other pointing at her reflection. She turned her head to the side, jutting out her chin as she tried to put a threatening expression on her face.

"Do you know who I am?" She practically growled at her reflection.

"The Huntress," you said trying to put an air of mystery into your tone.

Helena snapped to look at you, shocked that you had entered the room and even more that you used the pseudonym that up to now only she had referred to herself as.

"What?" She croaked, her eyes going slightly wider.

"I've seen the logo doodles everywhere, Helena," you joked.

Her expression dropped instantly into a frown. "Shut up."

"Hey! I think it sounds pretty cool, definitely better than what the cops are calling you. The Crossbow Killer is a bit blasé."

"I'm hunting the bastards who killed my family, I thought it sounded interesting," she shrugged.

"It does," you assured her. "But what's with the repetition? You've been in here for well over an hour and I hope that you've been doing more than questioning your identity."

She had hoped you wouldn't notice her or hear her practicing her lines. Even though she was a complete badass when she was out taking revenge, she was an adorable mess at home, the juxtaposition was a little jarring at first but in the end, it made you love her more.

"It's hard to put fear into a man's heart when I fall over my words," she stated. "I've got the actual killing part down, I'm just not great at the social, talking part."

"For a vigilante you're a little bit of a disaster, you know that?"

Helena shot you a glare that you had become far too used to. "Shut up."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.