Prompts 2.0

Hello guys. Firstly I don't know if Hannah is involved in doing this as she's asleep and I'm bored. So please send me/us a number and a character and we shall attempt to provide a semi-decent one shot. Request as many times as you like. Also whether you are doing an inline comment or not please mention the number and the character in the comment. Thank you x

1. "Is that what you're doing? Trying to make me to hate you?"
2. "I've been in love with you my entire life."
3. "I'm not happy here."
4. "If he's going to treat you like shit I'm going to kick his ass."
5. "I just want to cuddle and watch Friends."
6. "You're hiding something from me."
7. "If I die, I'm going to haunt your ass."
8. "I want my best friend back."
9. "You better have a good reason for waking me up at the ass-crack of dawn."
10. "I don't know what I did to deserve you."
11. "A wedding?"
12. "I just want to be alone right now."
13. "Don't you dare to ever do that again!"
14. "Where would someone hide in a town like this?"
15. "If I ever see you anywhere near her, you'll have to deal with me!"
16. "I thought you were a dream come true."
17. "Everyone keeps telling me you're the bad guy."
18. "I came here to explain what happened, and I'm not leaving until you listen."
19. "I made a mistake."
20. "H-How long have you been standing there?"
21. "You can't break my heart like this!"
22. "I wasn't going to wait around for you forever."
23. "The skirt is supposed to be this short."
24. "I've moved on."
25. "This is why you don't ever have any shirts to wear."
26. "Run, and don't ever look back."
27. "The three seconds rule doesn't apply to sticky foods."
28. "I think I'm in love with you, and I'm terrified."
29. "Please, don't give up on me."
30. "When are you going to realize that I don't care?"
31. "I may be an idiot but I'm your idiot."
32. "When you love someone, you just don't stop. Ever. Even when people roll their eyes or call you crazy... even then. Specially then!"
33. "Fuck...I feel I've been hit by a car."
34. "Those things you said yesterday... Did you mean them?"
35. "I know that you have reached a decision, but given that it is a stupid ass decision I have elected to ignore it"
36. "i;m tired of being your secret."
37. "They always make shower sex sound so appealing, but honestly it seems quite dangerous."
38. "Do you ever think if people heard our conversations they'd lock us up?"
39. "Let me tell you exactly where in hell you can go."
40."Who gave you that black eye?!"
41. "After everything you did, you're asking ME to apologize for snapping at you ONCE?"
42. "I miss her so damn much, and it's killing me that she's gone!"
43. "What the hell are you doing here?! I told you I never wanted to see you again!"
44. "It must be hard with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line."
45. "Are you drunk?"
46. "I'm sorry, what were you saying? I keep getting lost in your eyes"
47. "You got her pregnant?! What were you thinking?"
48. "It's OK baby, I'm here for you."
49. "You say the nastiest things when you're angry, so yes, I'm walking away from you now.
50. "I'm starting an idiot jar. Any time you do or say anything idiotic, you have to put at least a dollar in it—more depending on how stupid the thing that you said or did was."
51. "My parents asked about you."
52."Oh, gosh, you've insulted me! What ever shall I do? I'll be mentally and emotionally scared for years!"
53. "You haven't even touched your food. What's going on?"
54. "Do you need me to get anything from the store?"
55. "They say I'm in here because I'm crazy, I think I'm crazy because I'm in here."
56. "You're hurting me, let me go."
57. "If you don't want to talk about what happened, then say so. Don't just lie and say it's fine."
58. "I was going to kiss him, but then my friend texted me about going to Taco Bell, and, well, there's this cashier that works there who is way cuter, so I bailed on the rest of the date."
59. "Don't say you love me."
60. "It's a hobby of mine to prove you wrong."