Questions

The guests were gone. Family had a chit chat during dinner on how the business went on first day. Suman told it was good. They were able to see twenty sarees as the media coverage made people come to the shop. Also people had also come with sarees and duppattas for working.

She said if the sarees go the same way to keep up with the pace she might be needing couple of more assistants.

Vindhya also told that day itself she and Rakesh's Dadi found it hard to handle all customers. Renu Bhabi also had to step in from the cash. So in all probability one month down the lane she too will need another assistant.

" Ladies assistants and all you will get. But start preparing for the cultural fair in Agra that will happen around Independence Day. It is a good platform to show case Rashee as many people come across for the fair. I have been trying to get passes for you all " told Sudhir.

" Jethji we have just started. Going for fair and all means lot of preparations " told a startling Suman.

" Suman you have more than one month to plan for the fair. I would suggest go with a theme rather than blindly creating so many things" told Tilak.

" Exactly Sumanji choose spring as the theme of your Agra Cultural fair collections. Create the designs around that. You can start now itself " told Sreedhar.

" Spring very good suggestion Sreedhar. Actually I love the season of colors and flowers. Yes so we will have the Spring collection of Rashee for the Agra cultural fair" told Suman smiling as everyone had food.

As Rajasekhar came to their room he saw Maheswari was sitting lost in thoughts.

" Maheswari now what happened. The shop is opened. Our bahus were telling first day business was good. Our bahus families were also happy. In society our family's standing has gone up by the media coverage given by Pooja. Now what are you worrying about " asked Rajasekhar.

" Rajasekhar I am a mother. Don't forget that. I am thinking.." started Maheswari.

" Maheswari again Murali, his death. It is over Maheswari. Try to get over it. Are you again sitting and thinking about Suman's Sowbhagya Yoga. I.."

" Rajasekhar it is not Suman's Sowbhagya Yoga. It is Murali's own Mangalya yoga. Were you aware that Murali didn't had marriage written in his kundali " asked Maheswari

" Now where did you get this information. Don't tell me you took Murali's horoscope to Dinakarji"

" Why Rajasekhar. Why shouldn't I take it. You went to seven astrologers with Suman's horoscope. For what to see whether there is any problem in her horoscope so that you can be content you have not done anything wrong with the girl. Why didn't you give Dinakarji Murali's horoscope when he asked. He asked me and I gave to him."

" He told this information today" asked Rajasekhar

" He didn't tell me. But after the feast when he was going I insisted I wanted to know and then he told. Now answer me did you know about it. Mahantji checked the horoscope match of Murali and Suman right. He didn't tell anything."

" Maheswari I have no clue on any such thing on Murali's horoscope. Yes I was afraid to take his horoscope that is a fact. But I didn't know this. Mahantji didn't tell me anything" told Rajasekhar.

" Ok now I have a bahu who has Sowbhagya yoga widow and a son who doesn't have marriage yoga in his chart married and dead. Why did the marriage happen Rajasekhar. Why couldn't you trust my instincts once" lamented Maheswari.

" Maheswari do you have any problem with Suman. Why are you digging up things" asked Rajasekhar.

" Rajasekhar I do not have any problem with Suman. She is as much a victim of the marriage as Murali was. But I have problem with everything else that happened with that wedding" told Maheswari.

" Maheswari please go to sleep and don't think too much. Happy times have come back to family" told Rajasekhar pulling the blanket.

Maheswari too pulled the blanket murmuring to herself " Rajasekhar I was expecting atleast you would tell me now the truth of Suman's and Sreedhar's horoscope matched. No. Family pride is more important to you, not a poor girl's life. " She wished Dinakarji father was like him, then they would have known this aspect about Murali earlier itself. But then he was not. He only talked about the first ten years of a child's life at the time of birth. That was his principle.

Rajasekhar though the lights were switched off was not able to sleep. It was true he didn't take Murali's kundali, because he was afraid something will be there in it which Mahantji had overlooked. He didn't had it in him to bear the guilt of what has happened to Suman. But Maheswari seemed to dig into old skeletons.Somehow post Murali's death she was not the same. He only hoped her search didn't end up bringing any disrepute to the family.

Dinakar sat in his room with three horoscopes in front of him. One Suman's, one Sreedhar's and one Murali's. A girl who has Sowbhagya Yoga a widow, a man who has no marriage yoga in his chart has been married and another man following a destiny which was supposed to happen to him post marriage. Never in his life he had faced such a puzzle. As a person who has practiced astrology for years making mostly accurate predictions of life events nothing he knew could decode the puzzle in front of him. He closed his eyes

" Dinakar today I am going to initiate you to the ancient science of astrology. Before learning this understand one thing. It is a divine knowledge. Never use it to harm anyone. Never use it for any selfish purpose. If you use it only for the benefit of others Mata Gowri and Bholenath will show you things, which many normal astrologers wont be able to see. Always pray and seek their blessings before using this knowledge.

Most important thing. In your life if any prediction go wrong, if you are unable to find reason for anything understand that the supreme power of love is behind it. It is that of power against which even the stars bow down.That power will be revealed only by Mata Gowri at the right time. Wait for her to show direction. Never make decisions or assumptions before that "

As Dinakar opened his eyes his father words still echoed in his mind. Supreme power of love. He looked at the charts once again. Yes love was binding them. In what form he was not sure. As his father said when love is the underlying force the cards are in Mata Rani's hands. He took the charts and kept it in his bag. Atleast he knew some answer to the puzzle.

This is a published work. Remaining part of the story is available in amazon in both paperback and ebook version. Do check out the links

https://www.amazon.in/Seven-Vows-Shruthi-ebook/dp/B07GBDN3JZ

https://www.amazon.in/Seven-Vows-Shruthi/dp/1643247794