The Felicitation Ceremony

Sudhir and Vindhya sat in the front row with Sreedhar. It was the felicitation ceremony for Sreedhar and other top performers of the college. Parents and siblings of everyone was there. The ceremony started. First the principal talked about the college, how they college was top not only in studies but also in other extra curricular activites and this year also it was not different. The principal went on and Kailash started murmuring " Stage and principal.Fevicol se jhuda mazbooth jodh hai ".

Vindhya told Sudhir " There is no difference between mandir and this college right. In Mandir Mahantji talks non stop, hear this man who is he yaa principal he is talking non stop ". Sudhir didn't know what to tell his wife, but she was telling the truth. He pinched her slightly in her arm and she gave a gentle push trying to suppress the smile.

Then the Chief guest was invited and soon the name of winners were called. Sreedhar walked to the stage and the chief guest put the gold medal for him. He came down. The other names were being called. But for Sreedhar as he touched the medal only one thought came

" Sreedhar you will get medal this time " asked Suman. They were having lunch in a popular restaurant over the weekend.

" Sumi I am giving my best. Hopefully I should get " he smiled

" Sreedhar will I be able to wear your medal" she asked like a child

" Why not Sumi. If I get a medal. I will put it around your neck like Varmala what say"

" Then I will put it back for you. Medal Varmala " she laughed

Now we have vote of thanks by Aleena Mathew. Sreedhar was bought to present as Aleena walked to the stage to give vote of thanks. Sumi I have to find a way to fulfill your wish. To give you your medal varmala. He sighed.

As soon as the ceremony was over a bunch of girls surrounded Vindhya Bhabi. " Vindhya Bhabi I am Shalini"

" How do you know me" asked Vindhya

" You are Sreedhar's Bhabi right. How we will not know you"

" You are friends with Sreedhar" Vindhya looked at the bunch of girls. Her devar had this many girls as friends.

" Shalu show Bhabi the college " came Sreedhar.

" Shalu " Vindhya looked shocked. Sreedhar calls this girl Shalu" . But the girls didn't allow her to think much as she was dragged away.

Meanwhile a lecturer met Sudhir and Sreedhar and started extolling about Sreedhar's virtues. Gautham came running " Bhaiyya can we see the college" and he along with Shekhar liberated Sudhir from the sir and dragged him along. But it was not easy.

As Shalini and gang were taking Vindhya through the corridors , a lady teacher came and told " Sreedhar's dance partners are all there. Sreedhar's bhabi go and see college magazine. You will see Sreedhar's jodi partner as well as .

" Sreedhar's biggest fan Nandini Das. Really Bhabi I have taken vrath to get your devar as my husband"

Now Vindhya was shocked. Sreedhar was dancing that too with girls. This girl has taken vrath. She looked at Nandini. She didn't like her much. Before she could ask teacher something Shalu dragged her away. But she asked " Where is college magazine, I want to see who all danced with Sreedhar"

Shalini and Riya looked at each other. They took Vindhya to the college library closely guarding her. Same time Sudhir too came with Sreedhar and his friends.

Vindhya seeing Sudhir rushed to him " Ji your brother does jodi dance it seems, he has danced with girls. His teacher told and this magazine has photos. Let me see the photos of the girls.

Riya bought the magazine where the photo was with her and Krithika. Vindhya was going through it, when another sir came.

" Sreedhar's brother, this is old magazine, wait let me get you the latest magazine where Sreedhar has not only won the first prize but also the prize for best jodi with...

" Riya Pandit " jumped Riya. The lecturer looked at her and was trying to tell " But.."

" Yes Sir it is Riya Pandit , Sir I have a doubt please can you help me barged in Aleena with couple of her friends and Sreedhar gave a sigh of relief. It was a hit and miss

Krithika gently pushed the magazine the sir took and she along with other girls dragged Vindhya away. Vindhya was thinking. Shalu, best jodi prize with Riya, then Nandini and Krithika. Does Sreedhar has something to do with anyone of this. She was confused.

By evening they were returning " Sreedhar from when are you dancing, that too with girls if Papa knows " Vindhya started talking

" Vindhya Papa wont know if you don't open your big mouth " taunted Sudhir

" Ji yes I wont tell anything, but ask your brother who is Shalu. She is Shalini and he calls her Shalu. And this jodi prize Riya. Let me tell you Sreedhar, I didn't like a single girl. Neither Shalu, Riya, Nandini or Krithika. If you have anyone in mind I am telling you don't expect me to recommend it. "

Sreedhar laughed. Sudhir told " Vindhya he is not me to make the life's blunder. If my brother had chosen, he would have chosen well and I guarantee you none of you mentioned is in Sreedhar's heart "

Vindhya glared at them as both the brother's started laughing. " I will tell Maa, I will tell Maa this is like this everyday. You tell there is no one in his heart, but I am telling someone among that girls is there"

" Vindhya I didn't tell no one is in his heart, I only told the girls you mentioned is not there. He will chose only the most beautiful flower in the garden" telling this Sudhir looked straight at Sreedhar and Sreedhar froze. Did his brother know and to confirm his thoughts Sudhir told. " Sreedhar I guess tomorrow for lunch we will talk about flowers"

" You talk about flowers or mountains. But I will tell Maa. I didn't like Shalu, Riya, Krithika or Nandini ". The brothers smiled, but this time it was restrained.