Information

Renu was standing outside the school. She had met the peon Sudhir had suggested and had requested him to get the details. She was waiting for the same. Vindhya and Suman reached hospital and met Dr Manju and Dr Sudeep. Manju was Sudhir's business contact's wife and Sudeep was his school friend." Vindhya we have 3 people here who have worked close to 20 years. A nurse Elizabeth and 2 attendants Satya and Babu. I have spoken to them that someone wants to meet them though the reason is not told.I would suggest you both go and independantly talk to them. Meanwhile myself and Sudeep will check foremld Manju.Sudeep helped them locate the 3 people and then told them to move around as if they are hospital visitors Sreedhar was in office, but his mind was elsewhere.He was thinking how he could get the family photo. Then an idea stuck him and he called Shekhar " Shekhar can you help get me even a minor coverage for the " Give dignity of life to widows programme" which I am sure most probably will happen on Jan 1st and if you dont mind you can do the complete profiling of 2 kids who have championed the cause. Vaishnav and Poornima" " Sreedhar you need not have told this. We were actually planning to cover this as our Jaipur corresponedant did tell about it. We will cover it as part of impact of Maryada ya Bandhan. Kids profiling of course we can do. Just get the details"" Ok thanks Shekhar. I will get the details for you" told Sreedhar. He smiled. Only thing he needed to go to both Vaishnav's and Poornima's house and get the details in the evening.He decided to meet the kids when school closed for the day"Renu looked at the student details given by the peon. It showed Poornima's DOB as 29-Nov and as Sudhir said there was no father's name. Harkishore Patel was mentioned as guardian's name and relation mentioned as grandfather. She took the copy with her and now her next destination was bank. Vindhya and Suman look dejected. They had not got anything after chatting with Satya and Babu. Vindhya had tried all the methods but nothing came out. Now their last hope was the nurse Elizabeth. The lady looked warm and motherly." Auntyji" Suman called her. The lady turned and smiled at Suman and Vindhya came up " Auntyji we need some urgent information.It is regarding a patient who has come here 15 years ago.We were told you could help" " Tell me dear. Elizabeth has a very sharp memory. She doesnt forget any of her patient's name and you know Elizabeth knows all the details " "Auntiji do you remember any girl who has come here for abortion, but didnt do abortion some 15 years back" asked Suman" Jesus there have been atleast 10-15 of them Elizabeth remembers in that category. But there is one case that Elizabeth will never forget, because in the society we live it is very difficult for the woman to take such decision " " What is that case Auntiji " asked Vindhya." A girl named Anusree. I dont know what kind of a man made her do what she did. That girl was crying to her father and brother she wont do abortion. But they shouted at her and pushed her back to the room. She came to the room reluctantly. Then suddenly she got up and ran. Throwing away her mangalsutra, breaking her bangles and erasing her sindhoor. Telling her father from today she is a widow. Just allow her to keep her child. Her mother then begged the father to which the father relented. She was married dears. But I guess that man just used marriage as a ruse to have relation with her and then threw out the girl. Poor thing. Why did you want to know about her " asked Elizabeth. Vindhya and Suman were crying now." Nothing Auntiji. Just know that the man she married never used her as a ruse. She was right in keeping the baby as the symbol of their love. Thanks a lot for the information" As Vindhya and Suman went back to meet the doctors. Dr Sudeep gave them some forms, in which it showed Anu was a patient registered for abortion, but then it was clearly written patient denied having it. Vindhya and Suman took it and thanked them.