Archies

Sreedhar parked his car in front of Archies. He had asked Poornima to meet him there. They were planning to buy some things to organize atleast a small party for Nami's birthday and also get gifts for her.

When he looked Poorni was there, but Vaishnav was also with her. " Vaishnav you also tagged along with her " asked Sreedhar.

" Sreedhar uncle I have heard of Archies, but have never been there. Friends tell it is a nice place. So asked her if it is fine if I come along when she told she is going to Archies today evening"

Sreedhar smiled as a memory came to him

" Sreedhar what a place. My God. I have never seen such a cute place in my whole life. Thanks a lot for bringing me here"

Suman was looking at the Archies shop like a child with wide eyes. " What do you want Sumi. I want to give you something special as a token of our love"

" You choose Sreedhar. I don't know what to buy from here"

" Ok fine then I will choose". He moved along the rack and finally managed to get a key chain with a cute glass ganesh"

" Sumi keep this. It is said Lord Ganesh removes all obstacles in one's path. So let him remove all the obstacles in our path also"

" Why me alone. You take one Ganesha too. Let a Ganesha be with you too "

" Fine you buy one for me, I will get this for you"

" Uncle what happened what are you thinking. Come let us go inside" urged Vaishnav.

" Yaa sure" told Sreedhar. But his thoughts wandered. What would have happened to that Lord Ganesha key chain. Would she have lost it. He still had the key chain with him and used it to put the key of his office cabin. But there is no way hers would have survived after all this hungama.

Bhavani was cleaning Suman's room. It has been considerable time it had been done. She opened all the cup boards, drawers and started removing unwanted things. There were chart papers Suman used for drawing, her rough notes, pieces of clothes with embroidery half done. Of course her salwars which she was never going to use now.

She categorized the items to be kept and to be thrown out. Inside one of the drawers she found a small box. She opened it. In it was kept a key chain. Bhavani took it out. It looked as if not from anywhere local. It looked something different. It had a Ganesha in it. From the way it has been kept Bhavani understood how that key chain came into Suman's hands. She decided to throw it away as such memories were anyways forbidden for Suman now. If her sasural knows anything about that past of hers, well all the support she gets there will go. But the Ganesha in the key chain didn't allow her to throw it away. Should she give it to Suman. Should she make her daughter remember the past of hers. What if the young man in question is willing to marry her. What if her daughter gets a second chance in life. Should she deny Suman that chance. This key chain might be a very beautiful memory for her. Bhavani took it and kept it aside. If she is able to go next time to Suman's sasural she will give Suman this. Let her child dream. If Murali Manohar wills let her get a life.

Poornima, Vaishnav and Sreedhar managed to get some decorations for Nami's birthday. In addition to that Sreedhar bought a Coffee Mug as gift for Nami. Poorni bought a cute teddy bear key chain to give her sister. Sreedhar's mind was wandering. How could he go without taking anything for Suman. She had loved all the cute things in Archies a lot.

" Hey Poorni your Suman Chachi had given me a beautifully hand embroidered " Thank You" hanky. You know right how your Suman Chachi had braved the traditions when she came down to push me down from under the Chandelier during Jagratha. I also want to give her something to say Thank you. Can you please choose me something to give your Chachi"

" To give to Suman Chachi. Look at that little cute tedy chachu. It is holding a white heart with " Thank you" written on it. You give it to Chachi" . Sreedhar looked at the cute tedy. He knew Suman will surely like it.

Suman was doing her work on the terrace. " Nimbu Pani for the workaholic". Suman looked startled to see a smiling Sreedhar

" You, how come you came early. And who allowed you to come with Nimbu Pani. Keep it there and go "

" Ok it seems you are angry. Hello dear Maa and Renu Bhabi have gone to temple. Only Vindhya Bhabi is there. She allowed me to come here. By the way got something for you. But it seems like you are not interested"

" For me. What. And are you mad. What will I say if others see" told Suman

" Don't worry insurance is already taken. I didn't select, your niece selected it. I only told Poornima I need to say Thank You to you"

Suman giggled, he always knew to find his way. She put forward her hand. Sreedhar took the cute Archies bag and was about to give then he drew it back.

" How can I give it just like that. Sentence is still complete. If you want this complete the sentence, We are not making bed for ..." he winked

Suman rolled her eyes. " I don't want it. Keep it with you"

" So you wont complete"

" I have no interest to complete now. Get lost before I throw something at you"

" Fine then, I will keep this also. You complete it. I will give this to you. Bye"

As he walked away Suman tried to see what was in that bag. But Sreedhar kept the bag closed and she couldn't see anything. Sreedhar turned and winked at her again and she rolled her eyes.