April 7th

Suman was smiling into the mirror as she put the kajal bindi. Somehow today she was spending time in dressing up. She has worn the new saree Sreedhar had gifted her. She was going to his office that day as she had to make the final plan and also meet the shortlisted interior designers. Finally satisfied with the look she came out of the room.

Tilak was observing his brother as he looked at Suman when she joined them. He saw Sreedhar quickly glancing at Suman head to toe and Suman covering herself with the pallu. He was not sure whether Suman recognized the gaze and became uncomfortable hence she covered herself with pallu or she did it out of habit.

As they moved out Renu asked " Vindhya isn't Suman's saree new. I don't remember seeing it"

" Maybe Bhabi. She had bought some 15-20 sarees that day right. Today she might have taken something new from that. After all she is going to meet the interior designer " told Vindhya

But for Renu she couldn't place the saree Suman wore. She was kind of sure it was not among the sarees she bought during new year. She had seen all of them. But then she didn't want to create unnecessary issues.

As usual once in office Suman was in Sreedhar's room. Sreedhar closed the door of the room and gazed at her top to bottom. She smiled and blushed as he rounded her his eyes taking in everything about her

" Looking good " she asked

" Yes minus two things" he told

" What" she asked

" Sindoor and Mangalsutra" he smiled

" I didn't get them" she told looking at him

" You will get them soon. But for the time being sit here and read all the emails. Net connection is there" told Sreedhar and made her sit on the computer.

Suman opened her Hotmail account. She laughed as she typed in the username suman_rajput and her password which was Sreedhar's birthday. She had never thought she will get a chance to use computer after what had happened to her.

There were atleast 15-16 emails from Sreedhar. She opened from bottom. The mails started with Sreedhar's description of the hotel he was staying in, then in each email he proceeded to tell about the places he visited. He had done a vivid account of Disneyworld, Hollywood, Statue of Liberty, Grand Canyon and he told he wished to take her to all these places one day, especially Disneyland. Suman giggled. Yes with whatever she had heard Disneyland was Suman's dream place to visit. He said he had taken many photos of these places.

Then there were mails on the presentations, how his presentation went, what all questions came, what all he answered. It said about the nervousness he felt and his need for having her with him to relive his tension.

Then another mail talked about the shopping and as she read without knowing tears started flowing from her eyes. He has talked about what all things he was purchasing for his new bhabi and for his Murali Bhaiyya. The email went on to say he has bought a very special gift for her and she couldn't create an issue because he bought only one gift for her and so many gifts for his bhabi. There was a big smilie after that line. She looked the date of email. It was 28th April. What did he knew, everything was over by then. Seeing him coming in she quickly wiped her tears and proceeded to the next email.

It was the final mail just before he leaving US. It told he is planning to give surprise to his family and he had taken a special photo of full moon from the balcony of his hotel. He wanted her to keep it framed in their room

" Where is the photo Sreedhar " she asked

Sreedhar looked up from the file he was holding " what photo"