New beginnings

The Varma family was on the breakfast table. Devika's daughters also sat with the rest of the family. Maheswari had told two days later it was good muhurat for going to new home , till then Devika was asked to be in the Varma mansion.

Poornima and her friends were given charge of cleaning of the house along with workers Sudhir had arranged.

" Tilak Suman was asking if you could speak to the principal of Navmantha school for Ramya and Reshma's admissions" asked Renu .

Before Tilak could reply Sudhir told " Suman don't take me wrong if I tell this. Navmantha is CBSE. Ramya and Reshma have studied in state syllabus till now. Ramya is going to ninth standard. Switching to CBSE in high school is not a good idea especially when she needs to face the boards in another year. I would suggest the government Higher secondary school for Girls for Ramya. It is a very good government school in Jaipur and for Reshma let us look at Navmantha as she is just going to fifth and can adapt to the new syllabus."

" Sudhirji I am perfectly fine with your suggestion. I was also having apprehensions of sending Ramya to CBSE suddenly but then Suman insisted." told Devika

" Ok then Sudhir just you speak to Pooja on admission in government girls school and I will speak to the Principal of Navmantha. Devikaji rest assured both your daughters admission will be taken care of " told Tilak

" Dadu, Dadi I have one request " interrupted Poornima

" Yes Poorni tell " told Maheswari

" Dadi next week is temple festival and Nami's dance performance is there. After that I would want to stay with my nanu and mamu for some ten days. Will you allow me to go " told Poornima

"That's all Poorni. Why such a hesitation. Actually we should have thought about it. Sreedhar..."

" Papa I will take her " told Tilak interrupting Rajasekhar .

" Tialk are you sure" asked Maheswari.

" Maa I have to meet Harkishoreji and Pratap. I had gone to them and had asked Anu's hand. And I left that hand when she needed me the most. I can never compensate what they lost. They will understand if I don't go and meet them. But then I don't want that. I want to meet them. If they are angry with me let it be. But if they can accept me forgiving me I would prefer that. I feel that journey I myself will have to make. "

" Fine Tilak you go, but then ensure that someone is there to answer EDs question as you know the investigation on corp funds have started and ED will have many questions to the chairman. " told Rajasekhar

" Papa you don't worry. I will ensure proper back up is planned " told Tilak

As the men got ready to go to the offices, Renu also came dressed up taking her tiffin. She too had computer classes till afternoon. Poornima along with Aakash got ready to go to Devika's house to do their cleaning work.

Once the morning rush was done, Suman opened the bags and showed all the things she had got from the trip. She also showed what all the kids have got. Then she gave the box Latika Mami gave in Maheswari's hand.

" Maa Mami asked me to give you this. She said you like the bangles she select"

Maheswari opened the box. In that she saw bright red and green bangles with good design. She took some gave to Vindhya and kept aside some for Renu. Then she kept the rest with her. As she looked at the bangles she mused in mind " Bhaiya, Bhabi thanks for approving my selection". She turned to Suman

" Suman for the temple festival wear the saree and jewellery Sandhya gave to you. It will really look good on you. Afterall your students are performing". Suman smiled looking at the silk saree and light kundan jewellery. Maheswari only wanted the person whom she intends to see Suman in that attire pays attention to it.