The Expose

Mahantji was once again in Harkishore's house. Santguru was with him " Harkishore when we were coming here I saw the Varma boy going. What was he doing here"

" Mahantji it seems the district collector is planning some media coverage for the widows entry in temples. He had come to collect Poorni's photo for that. He had collected that boy's photo also" told Harkishore

" Oh so Sreedhar Varma is planning premature celebration. When this plan was running in my head I had a worry about Tilak. What if he topples it by publicly accepting Poorni. Thankfully he is not there. Coming to Rajasekhar Varma he will not take any action. He will just keep quiet like last time as he would never want to wash dirty linen in public. I don't think anyone else in Varma family knows about Anusree to make anything of the rumours.

Harkishore the fun this time would be when Poornima stands dumbstuck with the question who her father is I will announce that it is Tilak Varma and tell the Varma's had threatened me not to speak about it. I will tell I conducted Tilak's and Anu's marriage. This time I couldn't take the sin on my soul when an innocent child is questioned hence telling the truth.

The honor of Varma family will go for a toss. And Tilak's married life that will be in tatters when his wife knows he have fathered a child with another woman. His kids both Poornima and the one born to his current wife Renu will despise him. I will not rule out Harkishoreji the possibility of a suicide by Tilak as Rajasekhar Varma will place all the blame on him. Your revenge will be complete Harkishorji by bringing the man who destroyed your daughter's life to his knees. " he laughed

" Yes yes Mahantji I can imagine the scene. It will be pataka on 27th. I am waiting for it. Hope everything comes out well "

" Nothing will go wrong Harkishore. Just wait and watch. Now I have to go " Harkishore told Namasthe to Mahantji and they walked out.

Rajasekhar stared at the photo kept in his table and then at his wife who was looking at him sharply. From where this photo came and how did it come in Maheswari's possession.

" Why are you looking surprised Rajasekhar. You might have already heard the rumours and would have also known who the child Poornima is right"

" Maheswari what is this. You very well know if this goes out it will affect our family pride and dignity "

" Rajasekhar this will go out. Because I have taken the decision this time. I want my grand child here. In this house. My son is living with the thought that he has blood of his child in his hands. He is dying a thousand death every day. Your pride and honor cannot provide what my son needs Rajasekhar. He needs his daughter and I am going to give him that"

" Maheswari think about Renu and also think about Sudhir and Sreedhar . What they will tell "

" Rajasekhar understand that the whole family knows the truth and for your kind information your DIL Renu has known the existence of another woman and possibly a child in Tilak's life and is willing to accept Poornima as her daughter. Because she needs her husband's love completely which she has been deprived of because of the deals made by you and your Papa. Rest of the family has already seen Poornima as their niece. Children are remaining. But I am sure Renu and Vindhya are competent to handle it in a mature way"

" Maheswari do all of you have any regard of the society. You know the caste of Poornima's mother right"

"Rajasekhar her caste cannot change the fact that she is the DIL of this family and Poornima Tilak's blood. Also your so called dignity do you think that Mahant will keep quiet after what Sreedhar has done to his ideas. He will shout the truth. So what do you prefer. Loss of dignity by that fool or a sincere repentance from our side which we owe to Anu's family which can uphold our dignity in true sense"

Rajasekhar thought for a while. What Maheswari telling had truth. The Mahant cannot be trusted. But still he was unable to accept the fact that Poornima is his grand daughter. Her blood was not that of their caste completely and apology

" Maheswari.."

Maheswari got up and went near her husband " Rajasekhar I know it is difficult for you. Don't worry you don't have to apologize. I will do it. I only request you not to interfere on what me and our sons are going to do. Also when Poornima comes here show basic courtesy to her and in your mind please start the process of accepting her as our grandchild "

Rajasekhar nodded at his wife as he knew at that point he had no option. The decision was taken without consulting him. Just like he had supported his father's decision to outcast Anu without consulting Maheswari.

Maheswari went back to the bed. As she switched off the lights she told in her mind " Rajasekhar when I decided to correct the mistake of what happened to Suman I had a guilt I am keeping you in dark. Because till date I have always discussed everything with you. About Renu's education, about sending Sudhir to Gurgaon when Nami was born every little thing though I had not discussed with our sons and DILs I have discussed with you. But this one I know I had to keep you in dark as you wont agree to it. Was feeling uneasy about it. But after knowing what you did to Anusree and Renu I do not have any guilt. You have cut deals destroying relations, destroying emotions. I am only trying to cut a deal where an innocent girl will get a life. A deal where the decisions will be taken by the hearts. Only thing is that they have to be directed the right way which I will do. Yes it will destroy certain things, but those things anyways has to be destroyed.