Suicide, CBSE Results

Tilak sat exasperated at the dining table for dinner. On one side the investigation into the deaths of Shyamlal and Bhasker were proceeding. On other hand ED had told that they have got some good reliable information based on which they can confiscate the assets of Rawat, Bhaskar and Shyamlal. There was enough evidence on where their unaccounted wealth has been kept.

But then he had to cooperate with their verifications . If that was not enough that day evening news had come that Rawat and his two sons have committed suicide. He had to face a grilling session by media for the same.

" Tilak beta have some lassi. It will help to handle your stress " told Maheswari.

" Maa Lassi cannot take away my stress. I cant understand why in the world Rawat's two sons poisoned Rawat also " told Tilak.

" Bhaiyya it is no suicide. They are murdered " told Sudhir

" Sudhir don't put accusation like that " told Maheswari.

" Maa I am not making accusations. From whatever information I have got from Bhaiyya, Papa and also the newspaper reports the unaccounted wealth has come from human trafficking. Media is talking now about Rawat involved in human trafficking. Though it was something that was told secretly in the business circle now it is out in the open. Now with such information coming out and evidence pointing out at Rawat, his accomplices will want to save themselves."

I will get to know more if I could talk with Pooja. But I am not getting time for the same"

" Sudhir you are not going to put your head into it" told Rajasekhar.

" Papa I am not going to investigate anything or go behind anything. You don't worry. I was only telling the facts. But one thing is that I do not have any sympathy left for Rawat or his sons. He has destroyed the lives of many young girls. "

Just then the phone rang and Sreedhar got up to take it. Suman saw him smiling as he wrote down some information. As he came back to the dining table he told

" It seems Tilak Bhaiyya will have to attend another press conference tomorrow morning"

" Another press conference. No Sreedhar I do not want to attend. Why didn't you tell I am entirely busy tomorrow" told Tilak groaning.

" But Jethji this press conference you and Bhabi will have to attend. Poornima has got rank right Sreedhar" told Suman.

Everyone looked at her astonished and then at Sreedhar who was grinning and nodding the head.

" Suman how did you know ...." Asked Renu.

" Bhabi because Sreedhar was grinning. Tomorrow is May 28th. Usually the time board results are announced. You don't grin when you have to talk about some press conference where jethji has to explain why Rawat committed suicide"

" Who told you.." Rajaseekhar was the first to ask.

" Rajneesh uncle have called Papa. I had given Poornima's and her three friends numbers to him to know the results. Though he had known the marks two days before, I didn't tell because uncle was telling he was waiting for confirmation on rank for Poornima. Now he got confirmation. Poornima Varma is CBSE All India 3rd Rank Holder and topper from Rajasthan for this year CBSE 10th board exams. "

" Ok so now everyone will stop talking about Rawat, how he died etc. Sreedhar how have the other children fared. You need to tell them " told Vindhya.

" Yes Bhabi. Vaishnav has scored a 92%, Rakesh 90% and Maitreyi 87% . Poornima has scored a whooping 94% to grab the 3rd rank with 100% for Maths."

" I will call Poornima " told Suman, let me prepare her to face the media tomorrow, she told laughing.

As the dinner was done and everyone proceeded to discuss on the happy news Maheswari looked at Suman who was chatting to Poornima on the phone.

" Suman today in front of everyone you spoke the unspoken words of Sreedhar. And I am happy you did. Because for me it is an indication that you are coming to your true self trusting this family. Whatever you were, before you were married to Murali. And only your true self can reveal your past to me. " told Maheswari in mind.