The Disaster Management

" What is this " screamed Mahantji looking at the morning paper. They were all in Aravind Setia's place as the news of fire in MA store room had spread.

Rupinder snatched the paper and read the headlines "Major Fire happens in MA storeroom. Two die". The report went on to describe that the MA members Shyamlal and Bhasker were charred to death in the fire out break. It also said it is believed that the fire was an outcome of the members trying to remove some information from the store room that can implicate them in the ongoing ED investigation of MA corp funds.

" Now where is the information. And how did the reporters know they were trying to take some information. Setia have you contacted your person in ED" asked Praveen.

" I am doing only that. But he needs to go to office. Only then we will know what is the status " told the Setia.

" I had asked to keep an eye on that Bhaskar and Shyamlal. Idiots. Why did they go there. ED might not have even reached there . Now you are telling only when your man reaches office he will know what ED has found. Bolt the stable after the horse has ran out" told Rupinder.

" See we have one option now. Whatever the ED has got we know it will start from Rawat. Rawat is not in a condition to speak. But his sons can be arrested and questioned. They know some of our operations. So now the only option before us is eliminate what is remaining " told Setia as he looked across the room. He could see everyone was in agreement. They discussed on what to do to eliminate the threat.

It was noon by the time Sudhir and Sreedhar came back. The news paper reports had made their task easy on defending Tilak. But even then they had to go to police station. Answer the questions on Tilak's whereabouts and many other questions related to MA. Sudhir also had to talk about what he knew about Shyamlal and Bhaskar.

" Beta how is it " asked Maheswari as she served lunch for both of them. The other family members were also there.

" Maa investigation will happen. Even to do postmortem nothing has remained of Bhaskar and Shyamlal. I don't know how will ED even proceed with investigation. Most of the storeroom along with many old files have been completely burned down" told Sudhir.

" But Jethji if nothing is remaining how did the newspaper report come that they were trying to sabotage the evidence of ED investigation."

Everyone looked at Suman who was suddenly not sure whether she overstepped her limits with her question.

Sreedhar smiled " Actually Bhaiyya that is a point we should think about. Who gave that news. "

" Sreedhar I am not sure, from the time of MA election crazy things are happening. First the death of Sant Guru, then we getting protection, but I never see those guys. Goraji's men says they don't disturb them and now they have been able to sync up with these men. Still they give me strange vibes. Now as Suman says who gave the news if the two people inside the store room were burned to death. Who was there. Actually what is happening" told Sudhir.

Meanwhile Rajasekhar who had gone to meet some members came in " Sudhir when is Tilak coming. I guess he will have to chair a meeting tomorrow itself. "

" Tilak will be back tonight. He had called in the morning and told he had seen the newspaper and is immediately starting from there" told Maheswari.

" Sudhir beta you and Sreedhar will have to manage the new stock coming to our warehouse. Till this issue is settled somewhat myself and Tilak will be busy " told Rajasekhar.

" Papa you don't worry at all. You and Bhaiyya concentrate on what needs to be done as far as MA goes. Myself and Sreedhar can handle. "

" That means we have more sleepless nights right Bhaiyya" asked Sreedhar and Sudhir smiled.

" Dear brother you are no longer in college to take things easy " told Sudhir and they both smiled.

Maya looked at the copy of the file in her hand. There were things that could help them. She had given instructions to her agents how to handle the information. She knew they will handle. Meanwhile she had important task to do. She needs to speak to Nandakishore sir. It was time to bring out Ankush Setia from political hibernation. She had to play her cards very close to give the group the fatal blow. The defeat of Aravind Setia in the upcoming Lok Sabha Elections.