Inheritance Papers, The dark Plan

Amit met Vaishnav and his nanu in the restaurant. He gave all the papers in Vaishu's nanu's hand.

" Uncle ji please take this papers and keep it safe in a bank locker. I will have a copy of these papers with me. From today onwards the Haweli is yours. You can move in whenever you want. The money has come to Vaishnav's account. Income Tax is already paid for that amount so you don't have to worry. I have kept those papers also for your reference. You will get interest every month. I have kept you as guardian for all transactions till Vaishnav attains 18 so you can sign on behalf of him. In case if something happens to you before he attains 18 as per your suggestion and discussion with Sreedhar I have kept Sreedhar Varma as his guardian.

Monthly rent of all the houses will come to you from this month. One house is vacant. You can check for tenants for that house also. A good sum of Rs 2000 will come monthly to Vaishnav for all his education expenses henceforth, he can plan to go for some tuitions and all post his 10th. This is in addition to the interest you are getting.

Let me know if you have any questions" told Amit

" Beta let Mata Lakshmi shower all her blessings on you for doing this to my boy. Please tell us when will you take your payment"

" Uncle please make a cheque in the name of Amit Rathore and give it to me" told Amit

Vaishnav took the cheque and gave it to Nanu. Nanu wrote the amount that is 5% of what Vaishnav got in cash and gave the cheque to Amit.

" Uncleji you don't know how many people you have helped with this amount. It will make a lot of difference to the 2 cases I am currently handling in Delhi High court in addition to Mahima Das case"

" Beta we have got justice and if our help can give justice to someone else let it be " . They had tea and snacks in the restaurant and then Amit said goodbye.

" Nanu we will go to new house after my boards. It needs cleaning and all right" told Vaishnav.

" Yes beta it needs cleaning and all. Now let us hope everything will go right in Sarangi's wedding. Day after tomorrow is her wedding right"

" Yes Nanu. It is. I also hope everything goes smooth as per our plan and Sarangi didi escapes the clutches of that stupid marriage"

Prarthana Devi was observing the mixture boiling in the big vessel. Mahantji, Sant guru and Aravind Setia was there around her.

" Prarthana will it serve the purpose" asked Aravind Setia.

" Setia Prarthana Devi never makes things for playing. This is all very secret knowledge. Nobody knows about such mixtures and what they can cause. Because I know many of such mixtures I am able to run by business also along with the front face having an ashram. Do you think spiritual tourism is a fad. It is real. We do give exotic feelings to our guests. And treatment for such mixtures is also available only with me" . As she said she put some ingredients in the mixture.

" Santguru you know what needs to be done for Mahasivrathri right" asked Mahantji

" Yes Mahantji. I perfectly needs to know what needs to be done. Children will have this mixture Mahantji. Then the fun will happen"

" Yes Bholenaath ka prakop for allowing widow in temple. All because of Suman Varma and Poornima Varma. They are witches. People will agree. After all it is children who are getting affected"

" We will only need them to be stoned. In the mess we will capture them and Prarthana Devi can take them to her ashram" . Then we will start our next plan. All Varma's game will end on Mahasivrathri.

Sarangi sat in her room looking at her mother. Charulatha looked frail

" Happy Maa. After destroying many lives are you happy what I am getting" asked Sarangi

" Sarangi you too are hurting me" told Charulatha

" So it hurts you. Did you think about the innocents you insulted. How many widows you have insulted Maa including Manjima chachi. I pity you Maa. If you had shown some mercy to Manjima Chachi she would have been alive and who knows she would have even taken care of you in tough times. Didn't you hear Vaishu got his share. I am so happy for him. After all he deserves everything of what he got"

" Sarangi will you talk to Vaishu and ask him to take me before you go. He will come for your wedding right" asked Charulatha

" Maa do you have shame. I am not going to ask him anything. If there is something in your luck he will do something for you. Whatever it is, take it and be happy. Now sleep. Tomorrow there is grand sangeet for me. A process to get rid of me". She smiled cynically as she put the bed. Charulatha kept looking outside the window cries of Manjima reverberating in her ears.