Bromance

So Gautham all set " asked Sreedhar. He had come to Delhi and was at Gautham's place. Kailash was also there. They were in Gautham's room munching on pea nuts.

" Yes Sreedhar all set. It has been long since we three have sat together " told Gautham

" Close to one year Gautham. When we met last time we had promised Sreedhar we will support him in his fight to get his love. Now we are embarking on the same" told Kailash.

" How much has changed right Kailash. Remember just around Feb-Mar last year how carefree we all were. You were planning to go an all India tour with your two cousin brothers right Gautham and Kailash I still remember you told you want to sleep for one year. I had just wanted to shadow Murali Bhaiyya and take multiple trips to Delhi to meet Suman. In two months our world came crashing down and for the first time we personally faced the ugly society" told Sreedhar.

" And the ugliness only increased when the surface was scratched" told Gautham.

" I am disgusted Sreedhar. With each layer opening up I don't know the great culture we pride about, that values of Indian system do they really exist or is it an eyewash" asked Kailash

" Kailash if that value system has not existed you three wouldn't have been here" came in Supriya aunty with juice for them.

" Aunty we were just .." told Kailash

" Kailash I know, each time the young people face the ugliness of the society these questions come up. I also had them. But then you will realize finally it is upto you what you want to practice. What guidance you want to take. We can only change us, our perspective. If we change that then the society also changes. Just like you all are doing now" told Supriya .

Just then Gautham's dad Rajneesh came in and they all got up. Sreedhar and Kailash took blessing from him.

" I was not sure whether I would be able to meet you. Being a cardiologist emergencies are part and parcel of my job. But today luckily all my patients are doing quite well" told Rajneesh and sat with them.

" Uncle it is good that you are also there. Actually I need your help" told Sreedhar

" Yes Gautham was telling something to me Sreedhar. That was also the reason I want to be here to meet you" told Rajneesh.

Sreedhar told uncle about the issue. The fact that Pritam needs a job, medical care of Jyothi and also some initial support in taking care of the baby as the couple already have a two year old daughter.

Rajneesh listened and then he looked at his wife who nodded at him. " Gautham your Papa and Ma needs to discuss something and also call some people. So you guys enjoy. Before Sreedhar leaves today hopefully I will have a solution".

Once his parents went out the boys once again reminisced about college days. Kailash proposal to a junior which back fired as the girl complained to the principal. Scolding Kailash got from his dad as his father was asked to come and meet the principal.

The mangoes they took from mango trees in college without getting caught by anyone. The night outs before exams where sometimes they stayed at Gautham's place and Supriya aunty gave tea in between to them.

Kailash dozing of in half the classes and copying notes from Sreedhar and many other silly things. Lunch went in talking about the training, leaves and all. Soon it was time for Sreedhar to leave. Just when Gautham thought about calling his father, his parents walked in.

" Sreedhar after discussion with hospital and also to Supriya this is my suggestion. See in the administrative department of the hospital I work there is a clerical vacancy. Person have to segregate the patient records of various departments. Currently for neurological section we do not have a clerk. I can recommend Pritam there. He will get a decent salary and if he works in night shifts there will be bonus too.

Coming to Jyothi no need to worry. Dr Girija is a very accomplished gynaec and since Jyothi goes with my reference she will be given special care.

Now coming to their stay, he turned to Supriya " Sreedhar, Gautham is going for training. That too for a year and in between I don't think he will get leaves also. I was thinking how will I tolerate the silence at home. What I feel now is that, for the next 1 year they can stay in Gautham's room. It is in first floor. If they feel they should give us rent that is fine, we can collect a nominal rent, but it is fine even if it is not there. That will ensure Jyothi will get time to adapt to this new place. I also can support her in taking care of her children in a better fashion. Also Gautham's Papa is there in case of any emergency or premature delivery.

We will find a new house for them in due time. But I feel in present circumstances this will be good. I also can hear some good sound of children right Sreedhar. After Gautham this house has not had another child. "

Sreedhar looked at Supriya aunty. Gautham had told his mother had wanted three kids. But then one accident had resulted in Rajneesh not able to father another child. Now she was looking quite expectantly to play a God mother to a woman and her two kids.

" Aunty I don't know how to thank you. I will tell Pritam Bhaiyya and will inform you when they are coming" . told Sreedhar as he once again took Gautham's parents blessings and then bade goodbye to Kailash. Gautham was coming with him to drop him to bus stand. As he boarded the bus Sreedhar felt so happy. The Rajput family wont be able to take this blow. Their son was deserting them for his daughter.

peS45+n��+XE