The Muhurat, Job offer

" Come Maheswariji if you had send someone I would have come home " told Dinakar

" No no Dinakarji. I believe when we have a need, we should go to the person. I have come to take muhurat from you Dinakarji"

" Has good alliance come for Sreedhar " asked Dinakar

" Dinakarji it is not for Sreedhar's marriage. We are starting a new business with our bahus. I came to take a good muhurat for the opening of same"

" Come to my room Maheswariji. Gayatri beta bring some water for the guest "

" So Varma's have become that poor that they have to make the woman of the family work. After all widow empowerment and winning election was more important than the business "scoffed Mahantji who came hearing them.

" Diwakar it would be better you spend your time on thinking how to save your crony Sartaj and his son from the rape case than unnecessarily spend time here. By the way how much money you spend to ensure you are not in the charge sheet. Maheswariji you please ignore him" told Dinakar

Diwakar looked at his brother in anger. But he knew his hands were tied. One wrong step and he could be in for the rape case. Add to that he was hearing Enforcement directorate was being called to look into the corp funds of MA and police case also has been registered. He knew Rawat's health was not good. So he wont be questioned much. But Bhaskar and Dhanraj were not like that. If one of them started singing like a parrot lot can go wrong. He need to ensure both of their lips are sealed.

" Maheswariji if it is your bahus who are going to start the business tell me the stars of all three of them. If you had bought their horoscope's that would be good "

" Dinakarji of course I have bought all their horoscopes. Saying it Maheswari gave Renu's, Vindhya's and Suman's kundali to Dinakar

Dinakar looked through the horoscopes and then looked at Maheswari

" Maheswariji looking at all their horoscopes I feel Jul 3rd will be a good day to start the business

" Maheswariji don't take me wrong if I ask you this. Rajasekharji had bought Suman's horoscope to me post Murali's death. I had looked extensively at her horoscope. Even now I looked at it. I don't see anything malefic in her horoscope. She is born on a Makarsankranti day. All the planets are in auspicious position. Wealth and power grace the man who hold her hand. She has Sowbhagya yoga and she herself is destined for great things. And this has very much puzzled me as an astrologer seeing your bahu as a widow. I had asked Rajasekharji for Murali's horoscope. But he never bought me the same. Can I see his horoscope once Maheswariji. I promise whatever I find I will keep it with me only. "

Maheswari smiled " Dinakarji I knew you would ask me that question. I have bought Murali's horoscope. You know your father prepared his horoscope before he took sanyasa and went to Kashi to spend rest of his time there. As a mother even I want to know what happened to my son. I want to understand whether we have overlooked anything in his horoscope"

Dinakar took the kundali and told Maheswari " Maheswariji I need to look into both of these in detail. Once I am done, I will let you know"

"Sure Dinakarji, " told Maheswari and moved out of the chamber.

Devika stood dumb founded. Was she dreaming or was it a reality. The Mahila Pradhan was standing with the job letter in her hand. She was telling Devika's father Viren that after the documentary aired couple of woman who were interviewed were getting job offers with accommodation. Now Devika along with two other girls have got offers in Jaipur. She was going to work in Rajasthan Gramin Bank as a steno. Since the district collector of Jaipur was a lady she has personally looked into the accommodation of all three woman and there is nothing to worry about it . Devika was supposed to join in a week's time.

Viren thanked the Mahila Pradhan and as she left the whole Rajput family stood not understanding what to do. They couldn't deny the job to Devika. Viren called everyone inside and then looked at Devika

" Devika you are not going. If you decide to step out of this house for this job understand no one will come to help you in future. You very well know you have two daughters and to ensure they are married well you need our help. So it would be better you yourself go to the Mahila Pradhan and tell since you cannot shift your girls school you are not going"

Tears were flowing from Devika's eyes. This was her chance to get free. But she also know she need family's help. If they dump her how will she manage her children's marriage alone. Her husband wont come. It was Bhavani who spoke

" Devika you are going. Don't even worry once Devika. Go with your children. Maybe your brothers here wont come. But I am sure you will get three brothers there. Don't be afraid. They will come to ensure both your daughters are educated and married off to eligible grooms. "

" Wah Bhavani so you expect Suman's sasural to take care of the issues of her Maayka. Your daughter itself is living there on their mercy. Not sure when they will throw her out due to the problems they are facing. You are telling Devika will be taken care of " laughed Virender. Just then the phone rang. Viren took it , spoke and turned to Bhavani.

" Your daughter's mother in law is calling. Don't know what she has done there". Bhavani went and took the phone

" Namasthe Maheswariji" told Bhavani

" Namasthe Bhavaniji. Actually I called you to invite you for the shop inauguration on Jul 3rd. Rajasekharji will speak to Virenderji. But I thought let me tell you the good news personally that we are opening a shop Rashee as subsidiary of our wholesale textile business. It is a retail outlet which is going to be run by Suman supported by Renu and Vindhya. I hope you will come and bless your daughter."

Tears were flowing from Bhavani's eyes and she didn't know what to tell. Then she told " Maheswariji you have given such a happy news to a mother. I also want to share something good with you. Suman's sister Devika has got a job in Rajasthan Gramin Bank in Jaipur. She needs to join next week. Mahila Pradhan was telling all arrangement were made for her to stay. Devika has never stayed away from home Maheswariji. Once her brothers comes back after dropping her, I would request you to please support her, if she needs anything urgent. With time she will get used to the place. "

" Bhavaniji next week Devika has to join. Why someone is taking trouble to bring her here. Sreedhar has taken Suman along with kids to my maayka in Jodhpur. They are returning tomorrow. I will ask them to come to your place. Devika can come with them. Also Suman has not gone to her maayka. It will be good for her to visit everyone before she starts the new venture."

Bhavani was stumped. She didn't expect this . " Maheswariji.."

" Bhavaniji don't worry. It is no trouble for us. You prepare to welcome your daughter tomorrow"

" Fine Maheswariji" told Bhavani as she kept the phone.

Everyone was looking at her as she turned. But Bhavani looked at Devika " Devika pack whatever you need to pack to go to Jaipur. Sreedhar is coming tomorrow to take you." Devika went and hugged Bhavani and Virender looked at her angrily. Bhavani gave him back an angry glare. Then she looked at her mother in law.

" Suman and kids from Varma family are also coming. They have been to Jodhpur. I need to prepare lunch for them. Also they are starting a new business venture with Suman, Renu and Vindhya. So I need to go to Murali Manohar temple and do a pooja for her today itself. So I will be busy. Don't expect me to do anything else in kitchen today. Everyone can cook whatever they want and eat " . Without giving a second glance she walked to her room. Virender slammed his fist, but he knew he could do nothing.

OfH