For you daughter

Though Pritam had planned to go the next day things didn't work out as Kamala Devi asked Jyothi to give home medicine to Parul. So Jyothi spend two days pretending to give home medicine. On third day Pritam told Parul is not improving.

" Pritam you take Parul to hospital. Let me see who is stopping you " came in Bhavani.

" Bhavani from when did you become Jhansi ki Rani" mocked Kamala Devi.

" So Maa you know there is Jhansi ki Rani and a woman can be like that. " Bhavani talked back in tandem.

" Pritam you take Parul to hospital. Don't bicker " came in Vijender Pritam's father. Soon Pritam along with Jyothi and Parul got out from the haweli and got into the car and asked the driver to drop them in hospital.

Once they reached hospital, Pritam found a way to come out of that place through back entrance. Once they were on road he called a taxi and told bus stand.

They reached the bus stand and saw one of their servants standing with their luggage. Once Pritam took the luggage, Jyothi tore part of her pallu and gave to him. The man took the pallu and kept in his pocket and said goodbye to them.

As suggested by Bhavani, Pritam took tickets for Jodhpur and got into the next Jodhpur bus. As the bus left the bus station the servant asked the man who was standing next to him.

" Where is that bus going. I cannot read or write"

" That's going to Jodhpur " told the other man.

The servant was happy. If he gives this pallu he will get gold chain from Bhavaniji , but if he tells this information that Pritam was going to Jodhpur with his family without telling anyone he will get more money. He had heard Jyothi talking to Pritam about their second daughter. They were lying to the family that it was going to be a son.

Bhavani was in kitchen when she saw Virender coming angrily. From his look itself she knew the servant has cheated. He had taken chain from her and might have got money from Virender also for selling the information.

Virender dragged her by hair and pushed her down " You scoundrel woman. How dare you support the son of the family in breaking rules. Pritam will not make Jyothi do the abortion of his girl child. He think he can escape by going to her family. Rajput family knows how to deal with men who are listening to their wives and their demands. Our men have gone to Jodhpur. He wont stay in Jodhpur for long. By night they will be back here. We have informed Prathana Devi and tonight itself we will take Jyothi to the ashram so that Prathana Devi can administer the abortion inducing medicine to her.

But before that you will get your punishement. Saying it he kicked her stomach twice. Bhavani winced in pain as Virender bought the belt and started hitting her publicly. Once he was fed up beating her, he put down the belt and went away. Sayyali came near Bhavani gently lifted her, took her to the room and began to apply medicine to her wounds. Bhavani didn't tell anything to Sayyali's question. Her thoughts was in Pritam and Jyothi.

Pritam and Jyothi got down in Rajsamand and took the ticket for Jaipur. It was around 7 pm when they reached Jaipur. Pritam had Varma household telephone number. He dialled the number and it was Poorni who take the phone. He asked for Sreedhar.

Sreedhar's wound was just healing and he had not gone to work for the past couple of days. Sudhir was doing the paper work of Rashee with the help of Renu and Suman. When Sreedhar heard Poorni calling him telling phone he knew who it might be. He was waiting for that call . He took the extension in his room.

" Sreedhar it is us, Pritam and Jyothi. We are standing in the bus stand".

" Don't worry Bhaiyya I am coming. Stand near the entrance " told Sreedhar.

When Sreedhar rushed out to take car Maheswari asked where is he going. Sreedhar told it is very important and he needs to go. Suman was doing the work on sarees. Before opening she had to get ready fifty sarees with embroidery and fabric painting done and she was busy with it. But she felt it might be Pritam Bhaiyya who had called him.

Sreedhar took Pritam and family and dropped them in Devika's house.

" Bhaiyya, Bhabi you stay here tonight. I will get A/C bus tickets for you for the first bus from here to Delhi. Bhabi can travel comfortably in A/C. Train you might not get comfortable seat as you need to book early. Go there and call this number. I will inform Supriya Aunty once you board the bus" told Sreedhar giving Gautham's home number to Pritam.

It was almost morning when the men the Rajput family sent in search of Pritam had come back. They had waited three four hours in Jodhpur. Then on the return they checked buses that has suffered accidents, buses that had break down. Pritam was now where to be found.

Virender and Vijender started shouting at the men. Then they heard a laughter behind. When they turned it was Bhavani standing there.

" Didn't get Pritam. What the Rajput family is going to tell the world. Their son had left them for his daughter. I am so happy and today my two daughters will be having peace in heaven" she laughed maniacally.

Virender looked at her and then shouted. "Go to Jaipur, he will be there. Maybe the shameless man had gone to ask help from Sreedhar Varma. He will be in Devika's house. Go get him" telling he again came up to beat Bhavani

" Beat me Virender, beat me again but that doesn't change the truth the son of this family has left this family for his daughter. Sulakshna Bhabi your justice is done. Your husband left you to get a son and that son has left him now" she laughed once again. The men of the Rajput family stood stupefied unable to move or control the maniac woman as she laughed and went to kitchen.

Pritam and Jyothi boarded the bus to Delhi along with Parul. Pritam hugged Sreedhar and Jyothi told their child's naming ceremony will happen once he come to Delhi and he will keep their daughter's name. The child owed its life to Sreedhar. Sreedhar thanked Bhabi for giving him the honor. As the bus moved out of Jaipur bus station it heralded the beginning of change for the Rajput family.