Kuch Naa Kaho

Suman was restless in her room. She tried sleeping. But after some time she got up. She didn't know why she was feeling afraid. What she was afraid of. She herself had asked Sreedhar to move on. So if he moves on why it bothers her. She anyways has to get used to this fate. It is not going to change. Then why her heart was racing.

She opened the door of her room towards the balcony and went out, only to see him under the lamp shade in the garden looking towards the balcony.

Their eyes met and Suman knew she was feeling relieved. His eyes told her, he was not leaving her, not at any cost. She gazed back, her eyes reflecting the ache in her heart to be near him. She felt his eyes all over her, she turned but her body burned feeling the warmth of his hug. She sat holding the balcony railings, closing her eyes

Chest no :12 first call. Suman arranged her hair as the team members rushed to the stage to make stage setting. She looked tensed

" Sreedhar I feel like my legs wont move. Too many audience and the sound is deafneing. I have never been on stage "

He put his hand forward. " Trust me" She nodded.

Chest no:12 second call. They knew the next call they have to be on stage

" Hold my hand, close your eyes. Just think only we too are there" he smiled warmly at her, her heart skipped a beat

Chest no:12 third and final call came the announcement

They entered the stage from opposite sides as the music started of Kuch Naa Kaho. The full stage had white background, with a prop stairs and white curtains put on

" Kuch naa Kaho, Kuchi Bhi Naa Kaho

He wrapped her in his arms and then left her and she moved to the curtains

" Kya Kehna Hai, Kya Sunna Hai, Mujhko pata hai, Tumko Pata hai"

She emerged once again from the curtains, to be held in his arms gazing his eyes, an unknown warmth flowing through her, the stage didn't matter, she just moved with him

" Samay ka ye pal dams aa gaya hai, aur is pal mein koi nahi hain, bas ek main hoon, bas ek tum ho "

It was like that, she didn't see anyone else on the stage, her eyes didn't leave his, neither his eyes left her.

The steps were happening. And finally he held the Moti chain and pulled her and she turned away smiling and blushing the chain broke spilling the Motis and to a thunderous applause the curtains fell.

She knew something had happened to her. Something which was not supposed to have happened. The warmth of his arms she was still feeling in the back stage when friends were applauding telling it to be a finest performance. She was not sure what he felt. Afterall every girl in the college wanted to be his GF and so far the dance performance was just that, dance performance. Riya didi and Krithika didi had warned her. Not to lose herself. But that was what happened to her. She had lost herself. She turned to look at him and found his eyes still gazing her. She turned not able to stand that gaze, but smiled to herself. She knew, it was not she alone feeling that way. She felt happy and scared at the same time.

Suman opened her eyes. The first rays of dawn was breaking and she was still in the balcony. She turned and looked down. He was still there sitting under the lamp shade. She looked at him her eyes telling him she didn't want to live the lie. She wanted to live with him and that was the truth and she felt liberated as he smiled assuring her she will live indeed with him.