The Press Statement

" Now the question that is being asked across the length and breadth of the country is that what has the system done to give security cover to Sreedhar Varma. What is the status of the investigation on the complaint lodged by Sreedhar's family on the attack that happened on him on Jagratha day.

Here we have a man who has done something noble. And what do we see. We see his family harassed, witch hunt happening to disgrace his bhabi, his niece, life threat on the boy who supported the " Dignity for widow campaign" and today when someone could have opened the mouth on the culprits behind this dastardly act he is shot dead point blank. What is the information Santguru had which would have shaken the higher powers. Who was behind the murder attempt of Sreedhar Varma. If you support Sreedhar's family need to be protected call us on our toll free number . Here is Ratheesh Agnihotri reporting from Jaipur. More of it will discussed in tomorrow's Maryadha ya Bandhan. "

Then the ad came as usual with Shekhar " Once again the witch hunt, once again by using poison the so called protectors of religion has tried to make a widow witch. Discussing about this superstition, we will once again focus on the difficulties widows face in our country in Maryada ya Bandhan. If you have a story to share do call our toll free numbers

Sudhir heaved a sigh of relief. Informing Shekhar on the plan had come in handy. He was thankful that Dinakarji, Somalatha Devi and Goraji's man helped. Only causality was the fact that their family was protected by tribals had to be bought out.

" Beta" Maheswari called.

" Maa whatever questions you have I will answer tomorrow after MA election. I am tired maa, too tired even to stand, just understand I had nothing to do with that man who came in the end. None of us know who he is, why he came"

" Sudhir if you know MA election"

" Bhaiyya now we have come this far. There is no going back. Would you have agreed to stand if I had told you Poorni had risk, Suman had risk. No right. I will answer why I took such a risk. I guess I owe answer to Sreedhar, Suman, Poorni and Vaishu too. Let them also come. I will answer everyone."

Maheswari could see Sudhir had reached breakdown. Tilak patted his brother's shoulder. Rajasekhar told " Beta you need rest. Please don't strain much now " . As Sudhir walked tiredly to his room upstairs, Vindhya went to kitchen to make hot haldiwala milk for him. She knew the fear Sudhir had carried for almost a month and the way he had come rushing after the community meeting.

When Vindhya reached their room Sudhir was sitting thoughtful. She gave him glass of milk and sat by his side. Sudhir pulled her closer putting his arms around her waist.

" Vindhya for a moment in the community meeting I felt, I lost. I simply was not understanding what was happening. That Mahant was talking about whereabouts of Sreedhar. And you remember Sreedhar and Santguru had a argument during the first community meeting we went."

" But you managed it naa Sudhir. Shekhar helped"

" Yes it was then I remembered Shekhar was involved. Sreedhar had informed him and he anyways would be closely watching things. He lay on the bed. Vindhya lay beside him keeping her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes.

It was full commotion in the community hall. Sudhir was on his feet. He knew he had to get in touch with Shekhar.

" Bhaiyya bring Maa and Papa. I need to go " saying it he rushed. On the way he requested Dinakar and Somalatha Devi to accompany him. Once they reached outside his eyes scanned and saw Goraji's man. He signaled him and as he opened the door of the car told him" I need someone from your group to speak to media. In next half an hour". The man nodded and rushed.