The Poison Culprit, Chulha troubles

Jayant the younger priest came running to Mahantji. He was shivering

" Now what happened Jayant. Why are you upset "

" Mahantji Rajasekhar Varma has moved a motion for urgent community meeting telling his property was vandalized due to Santguru's unfair accusation"

" How dare he, how can he say it is not Prakop.."

" It is not any Prakop Diwakar. It is simple poisoning. I asked Rajasekhar Varma to move the motion. Afterall we need to know who put the poison in the Prasad given to children " told Dinakar walking into the house

" Bhaiyya so you have turned opportunist. You are power hungry. That is why you have now colluded with them. Do you think you will get power. You know me very right" he looked at his brother menacingly

" I very well know you Diwakar and I also know the reason why I am alive till today. Our father was very intelligent and he knew about you. That's why he kept the precious Navrathna ring which has antique value running to crores in locker with a clear will written telling it belongs to me and it will come to you only if I have a natural death. Any unnatural death for me it is clearly said that the ring has to be donated to Kasi Vishwanath Temple"

" In addition to that I have also kept a letter very safe in the bank locker Diwakar the content of which you know. It clearly tells I have a life threat from you and my death even if it looks natural death should not be treated natural death. A copy of this letter I have given to present district collector also as I trust the lady very much"

Diwakar clenched his fist. His father, he should have known what his father was upto. But yes he was able to cheat his brother, but not the shrewd eyes of his father who had gauged what he is at a tender age itself. He knew about the existence of will and the safe deposit of the Navrathna ring only after his father's death. But then Dinakar had became smart once he fell prey to his cheating during Mahant election and he safeguarded the knowledge of ring like anything.

" Come in the afternoon Diwakar with your chamcha Santguru" told Dinakar as he went inside house to have a bath. It was a tiring night for him and Somalatha Devi curing the children. But many community people including the Varma's had tirelessly helped to ensure every child was attended to. Looking at the type of medicines they had kept 4 antidotes ready because only 4 type of medicines caused quick reactions. Once the issue was known, the antidote which was needed they started to make faster. Children were safe, their boils were healing.

Rawat beat Naina again. He had known about the community meeting and with little time in hand he knew they cannot do anything. Rupinder had come and told Rajasekhar had also registered a police case and he was forced to look into it. As a friend he was advising everyone to stay away from the scandal. As now media was also involved and they were reporting the Prasad poisoning issue.

" You are the cause of everything. Now you will just listen to me. Anyways MA election is also gone. I have decided something for you. Till that happens you will not get food. Give her water only. I don't want any strength for her to do something against what I have planned for her" Rawat ordered his sons as he locked the door.

Naina's mother cried seeing her daughter. She had no clue what her father had planned for their daughter. Naina sobbed hysterically in her room asking someone to open the room.

Suman looked at the chulha. It was noon. Morning they had adjusted with the Pav Sreedhar had carried in his bag. But now they all were really hungry. Afterall their dinner was biscuits and breakfast just Pav.

" I don't know how to cook on Chulha. I have never done it. My mother never allowed me. By the time I was teenager we had gas" told Suman

" Me too Chachi. I also know how to cook on gas. We have rice, dal and some vegetables too. But then Chulha" Poorni looked confusing.

" Aunty, Poorni don't worry. I know how to work on Chulha. You just observe. Suman Aunty you just cut those carrots, wash dal and rice. Rest I will do " told Vaishnav

" You know to work on Chulha. But how come " asked Poornima astonished.

" Poorni sometimes for my mami the gas becomes expensive if she needs to do additional cooking for me and nanu. Especially during my exam times. So what to do. I started cooking on this thing from the age of 12 as nanu will have cough"

" Your wife will be very lucky Vaishnav" came in Sreedhar diverting the topic as he understood from Vaishnav's eyes the pain of being an orphan.

" Sreedhar Uncle leave my wife, there is a long time, but I would say your wife will be very lucky "

" Why " asked Sreedhar

" Because you will walk her on red carpet like a queen "

" You know astrology" teased Suman

" Suman aunty you need not know astrology for certain things, just plain intuition will be fine"

" Oh Vaishu the fortune teller " laughed Poorni Suman and Sreedhar joined them.

Soon Vaishnav made Rice, Dal and a carrot sabji. They were seeing carrot sabji for first time, but then that was the vegetable available and also they were all hungry. So the hot food was tasty for all of them.

" We don't know what is happening there right Sreedhar " asked Suman

" Sumanji let us hope everything is fine and Sudhir Bhaiyya along with Dinakarji is able to handle everything" . Suman nodded as she ate the food.

C