Dil Hai ke Maanta Nahi

Sudhir and Tilak were watching news. The news reader told " Based on the petition filed by noted philanthropist lawyer Amit Rathore and because of the uproar that was generated among the masses and the protests done by Civil Society Supreme Court has ordered CBI Enquiry into the sensational Mahima Das rape case. We take you to our reporter in Delhi to get the latest news.

The anchor in Delhi continued " Yes it is a great day for Indian democracy. The fight for justice for Mahima Das is finally bearing fruit. Yes we are getting a CBI enquiry under the able leadership of Sachin Rastogi who is an ace CBI leader. A 3 member investigative team will move to Jaipur and as per our latest info CBI is asked to submit the report within 6 months"

Tilak and Sudhir jumped and went to Sreedhar's room. " Sreedhar big success. With what you have done door of justice might open for the young 13 year old and her family. CBI enquiry is on for Mahima Das rape case" Sreedhar hugged his brothers. " Bhaiyya it would not have been possible without you both"

Suman was arranging Sreedhar's dinner plate as she heard all the commotion. She took a Kaju Barfi and kept it in his plate.

" Suman what happened. Sreedhar is still on diet right " asked Vindhya

" Yes Bhabi. He is on diet. But today, today he deserves this bhabi. Because of him a young girl who lost her life to a man's lust might get justice. A family will get closure for the bitter memories"

" And you don't deserve anything" came in Maheswari

" Me Maa what did I do to deserve something. He took all the beating " told Suman

" Yes he took beating. But Suman the courage you showed in coming down not fearing the social taboos and not fearing what will happen to you, if you enter the Jagratha is behind what he is today. So for me the real credit goes to you. So eat this " saying it Maheswari pushed a Kaju Barfi into Suman's mouth.

" Maa thank you " said Suman and Maheswari patted the girl on the shoulders as she carried the tray. Other members were seated for the dinner.

When Suman entered Sreedhar's room the tape recorder was on and the song Dil hai ke Maanta Nahin was playing. She kept the dinner plate and looked at him.

" Dil Hai ke Maanta Nahin. Muskil Badi hai Rasmein Mohabbat, ye Jaanta hi nahin"

Sreedhar was smiling as she took the barfi and held to him. He took half the bite and fed her the remaining. Sreedhar could she was glowing, her face registering the pride she was feeling . He stared at her. She at first stared back, but then she turned away, not able to stand that intensity in his eyes. Sreedhar could see she was smiling even when she was not looking.

" Ye Bekrari kyun ho rahi hai, ye jaanta hi nahin"

Sreedhar eat food. Don't gaze at me like this. He kept his hand on hers and pushed it under the table mat so that no-one will easily observe it. She looked at him. His eyes were teary.

" Sumi I am sorry " he said, gently pressing her hand.

" For what getting beaten up " she asked

" No"

" For what happened between us in the Jagratha Mandap"

" No Sumi"

" Then " her eyes were also teary now

" For making you feel what happened between us in the Jagratha Mandap was something dishonorable. For making you feel you did something dishonorable because of which I had to protect your honor" . She stared at him. She could feel the love in his eyes. But unlike the day in Jagratha Mandap today it was calm, not passionate