Nomination Troubles

" Mahantji I am telling Tilak Varma cannot be the MA chairperson" screamed Shashank Rawat. They were all once again in Aravind Setia's home. News have come that Tilak Varma has filed nomination for MA Chairman post.

" Rawat don't scream. What audacity Tilak Varma has to file that nomination. Does he think we are fools sitting here" told Mahantji

" Mahantji don't tell anything. You have already messed up a lot. You asked me not to do anything and see the result " told Rawat

" Also Mahantji going with that Harkishore to humiliate Varma's has completely backfired. You shouldn't have gone" told Aravind Setia

" Ok so I am at fault what about you fools, Pradeep Samrat jumped the gun and send some gundas to attack the Varma's , and this Rawat cant he keep one secret. How his daughter managed to know this and went behind Sreedhar Varma and Setia a woman has taken your manhood, any news of her. Coming to talk to me. Sit quiet and listen to me now. Rupinder Singh has told we have to move very carefully as any wrong step we will land in trouble. So hear this plan. We will have to move according to it completely. Once we get Suman Varma and Poornima Varma to Prarthana Devi's ashram, we will play the second part of exhortion. To get the honor of their family back Tilak Varma will have to withdraw"

" So we will give them back" asked Rawat

" Yes of course but not like the way we got. Suman Varma she has not experienced Suhaag Raat right, we will ensure she gets the experience and Poornima Varma we do have people right. We will do a Suhaag Raat first with her and then of course we can force Varmas to marry her off to that person. That girl had too much audacity " told Mahantji and they all laughed.

"Tilak Varma has to become Chairman at any cost. Did I make that clear" screamed Maya in the walkie talkie

" Maya we know that. We all have positioned ourselves as you expect. We will not fail this time"

" Agent 7. Please understand we are dealing with the most dangerous man and a very dangerous network. Coming to failure we have failed "

" Maya but this time we have made proper enquiries right. Also we have the past data"

" Agent 10. It is not just about past data. We have experienced this network. Don't forget Nandakishore Sir's team failed with them 12 years back. Till now we have not got a single evidence on Prakash Samrat's murder and we failed last year. They are too intricate. This is our golden oppourtunity to split them and we need to split them. With the information you are giving me I am understanding foundation is shaken. Bricks have to fall"

" We know that Maya. We know bricks have to fall. Every single thing we are tracking. We are keeping both Suman Varma and Poornima Varma in 24/7 observation "

" Not enough Agent 11. Not enough. If my instincts are correct neither Suman Varma nor Poornima Varma is going to be abducted directly "

" Then what do you expect Maya"

" Agent 5, be on alert. You know Magic and hypnotism. We might be needing that. But you know our strategy. Indulge only if absolute necessary. But if my instincts are right, you will be the person we will be needing the most "

" Maya don't worry. I will keep all the ingredients ready to counter things. And let us hope we will not be needing it"

" Yes Agent 5. If we can stick to original plan that will be good, but this is a very delicate situation where alertness can help us reap rich dividend and one wrong step a lot of things will be lost"

" Everyone other things remain as such. We are working in the background only. Let no one even for a second suspect our presence"

After cutting the walkie talkie Ruchika looked in the mirror. Her eyes were red in anger and fire was streaming through them. She wanted him. She wanted him at any cost. He has done enough. She knew this was the make or break point of everything and it was important they made through it.

Sudhir, Vindhya, Sreedhar, Suman and Poornima stood in Sudhir's room

" What happened Bhaiyya. You look tense" told Sreedhar

" Whatever I am going to tell now it should not go outside this room. We 5 have to bear through this " told Sudhir

" What is it chachu" asked Poornima

" Poornima, Suman don't take me wrong. But till elections are over you will have to precisely listen to what I am saying. Note that Sreedhar wont be there for a week and that week is going to be very crucial for us . I had thought " n" number of times about you both when I decided to ask Tilak Bhaiyya file the nomination. Because I knew there is a great deal of risk for you both in this step"

" Sudhir if you feel that way, let us make Jethji take back this nomination" told Vindhya

" Suman, Poornima if you are afraid tell me. I will ask Bhaiyya to withdraw nomination"

" Jethji irrespective of knowing there is risk for us and you have gone ahead for that step I feel you have very solid reasons for doing so" told Suman

" Chachu you have always done what is in best interest for everyone. You tell me what to do" chipped in Poorni

Sudhir looked at Sreedhar " Bhaiyya feet is kept on the fire, cannot back out now anyways. We will deal with it" . Vindhya too nodded

" Now listen. Poornima we have to meet Vaishnav tomorrow. You will not come alone after your special classes. Vaishnav will accompany you no matter what"

" Suman when you go for classes to army camp either me or Sreedhar will drop you. And when you are done you are to call my extension. Based on our schedule either me or Sree will come to pick you. In this complete month neither you nor Poornima will go anywhere alone without having me or Sreedhar with you. This has to be strictly adhered to. I know both of you might feel suffocated, but we need to be very cautious"

Suman and Poornima nodded.

" I have spoken to Goraji's men. They will be specifically guarding you. So physically you both are safe if you follow my guidelines"

" Then it is fine right naa Bhaiyya" asked Sreedhar

" No Sreedhar. My instinct says Mahantji and co going to make use of some superstition. Unable to place what it could be. You and me need to go and speak to Dinakarji. Whatever is coming only he can help us as he have that kind of knowledge. And our meeting with him has to be secret, very secret. If we meet him, we might be able to get a heads up and whatever it is with time remains we will be able to avert it " told Sudhir . Sreedhar nodded. Poornima went up. As Suman was about to enter her room, Sreedhar kept his hand on hers his eyes showing the concern. She pressed his hand back indicating they will come through it.