Unveiling Retail Plan

Start from the beginning

So this is the initial set up. But plan is bigger. I expect Rashee to create an impact. That means Sumanji will have people working under her and she will be mostly designing, but work will done by others. I am expecting some of her students from army camp can join us. If she wants she can take couple of people in the starting as she has more work

Vindhya Bhabi can also get 1 or 2 sales girls if we get good footfalls in the shop and she can concentrate more on growing business, checking on oppourtinites for exhibitions in other districts, planning for such exhibitions etc etc or in short handle the complete Marketing of Rashee

Bhabi can also move from cash and start looking more at the bottomline of the business. Can suggest opportunities for cost optimization, better management and in general manage the workforce of Rashee

One more thing Renu Bhabi and Vindhya Bhabi. Both of you will have to learn computer. Renu Bhabi you will have to attend the excel classes we have kept for our finance guys in May. Because slowly but surely all accounting we are planning to migrate to MS excel from books. For you since it is beginning better you start in MS excel itself.

Vindhya Bhabi you will have to learn English and Sumanji will teach you to chat in computer

Vindhya looked perplexed " English is fine Sreedhar. I know to read and write. Will go to some class to learn speaking , but chatting in computer, what is that"

" Bhabi that is the method of interacting with people whom you cannot see, but who will want to buy your product, also people who can be your target audience. Just like we talk like this, computer has things like yahoo to help you chat. After sometime you will get used to it"

" Sreedhar is it necessary to learn to chat. Why it is needed "

" Because Bhabi my target is putting Rashee as the most preferred brand in Bangalore the would be " Silicon Valley of India" . In this city a young breed of woman are going to come up who are not going to depend on their father or husband for buying what they want. A group of woman who know what they want and are on look out for things that cater to the independent , decision making working woman. This women will belong to IT field working in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM etc... To reach her, you have to know English and chatting"

" If you need to grow business in IT era you have to understand this independent woman and cater to her. The businesses which cannot see this changing scenario, which enters late into this segment has every chance of losing the leadership position. By going for this women early on " Rashee" has a good chance to get noticed completely in South which includes Hyderabad, Chennai and Cochin in addition to Bangalore"

" And Maa now when your bahus are going for work, atleast for the next one year you will mostly have to cater to the needs of children when they come from school. Because all three of them will be needed to completely invest their time in this business before they can do time management.

I have told Tilak Bhaiyya, Sudhir Bhaiyya and Papa that we must cooperate on taking lunch in the morning itself and we should get used to that habit than waiting for warm lunch in the afternoon. It will be difficult initially as we all are used to warm lunches by habit. But to make this successful we will have to make some lifestyle adjustment.

So Maa now it is upto you. Tell me can I go ahead with this plan. Renu Bhabi, Vindhya Bhabi, Sumanji are you all willing to put effort to make Rashee Successful"

Maheswari called him by his side and caressed his hair " You are going to do something path breaking. Why should I stop you my son. I know all my bahus are very much talented in their own way and are capable of taking up responsibilities. Then if my Murali is going to live through this brand, then I want it to run successfully at any cost beta. We as a family will stand together to keep the memories alive of both Murali and Anusree. On 17th it is Murali's Shradh. As per Poornima Anu died on Apr 24th. I had spoken to Dinakarji on what needs to be done for Anu. He told we need to do one sharadh and then one Sumangali Pooja as she died a Suhagan. So once both these are over I will discuss with Dinakarji and based on his suggestion we will start on a auspicious day"

" Vindhya Bhabi, Renu Bhabi what say. I had already spoken to Sumanji and she said she is fine"

" I never thought I will work , but now I am happy if I can work " told Renu

" My Chatting can help business, that's the thing I love to do. You don't worry Sreedhar I will market Rashee" told Vindhya

" So Maa can I pay advance to the space in Kotwal Lane tomorrow itself as we might need to do interiors and all. I am targeting a start in Jun-Jul time time frame" told Sudhir

" Yes beta you give advance and fix the place" told Maheswari . Sreedhar folded his file. He was feeling happy. As everyone dispersed to their rooms Maheswari stood in front of Murali's photo

" Bless your brother. He needs all of it. To bring him out of all the struggles he has to undergo. To complete all your incomplete work. She wiped a tear that was about to fall and gazed at the face of her smiling son as she moved to her room. She knew Murali's soul will be with Sreedhar. They were that close.

~ղ