EXO: Sehun- Problem Child

This imagine's dedicated to @xXAwesomeMaknaeXx. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Mr. and Mrs. Oh, I'm so sorry to inform you that... You had a miscarriage. The baby didn't survive." Your doctor says as gently as she can.
You stare at her in shock, you would think that after the first miscarriage you would be at least partly resistant to those words, except you're not.
"Mianhae," she whispers before lightly patting your arm and walking out of the room.
"(Y/n)-" Sehun starts.
"Don't. Just... Don't," you whisper in a dull voice, your heart feeling ten times heavier in your chest.
All he says is, "let's go home."
*At Your House*
As soon as you walk through the door, Sehun attempts to wrap his arms around you. "Mianhae, (Y/n). Mianhae."
You shove him away angrily. "Two miscarriages, Sehun. Two!" You shout, knowing he didn't deserve to have you lash out at him, it wasn't his fault, and yet you still directed it at him.
His eyes shine like he's going to cry, but you had a feeling that he was tearing up because he didn't want to see you so upset.
"I can't stay here," you mumble your eyes as you look around for your car keys.
"Mwo?! (Y/n), stop." He grabs your hands firmly, but you ignore him.
You yank your hands back and start to head out the door. You pause in the doorway, gently slipping off the ring you've gotten five months ago. You glance back at him after you place it on the small, decorative table.
"You-" he begins to say when you set the ring down. He falls to his knees, covering his face with his hands and his shoulders start to shake, yet there's no sound coming from him.
"Sehun," your voice and your heart crack when you see him on the ground. A tear trails down your face and you spit out bitterly, "do you really want to be with me even if I can't have children?"
Immediately, he's on his feet and you're in his warm embrace. "We will," he murmurs against your temple as he slowly rocks you side to side. "We will have children. I know we will, okay? I will stay with you. I promised, remember?" He picks the ring up off of the stand and slides it on your ring finger. He lightly kisses your knuckles and smiles gently, meeting your gaze with puffy, red eyes. "There, it's where it should be."
"But I can't-" you begin to whisper.
He cuts you off by kissing you firmly, refusing to let you going until you kiss him back.
He pulls away slightly, resting his forehead on yours as you both recover your breath. "If you can't have children, we'll adopt. But I will not allow you to leave me unless we both decide together. Got it?"
You tilt your head in the slightest agreement.
"Good."