BTS: V- KY (Part Two)

"I'm truly sorry, I regret ever hurting you." Taehyung whispers, standing on your front porch, his eyes are bloodshot and the corners of his lips are pulled down in a frown that seems permanent.
"Mwo?" You gasp, shocked but that quickly fades and shifts into anger. "It's been four months, and you're apologizing now?"
He shuffles his feet uncomfortably, "Yuki-" his voice cracks on her name and he sniffles before continuing, "Yuki, she cheated on me."
You feel half-hysterical laugh bubble up and reply sharply, "now that you're on the receiving end of that news, it doesn't feel so good, does it?"
A tear drops off the tip of his nose as he meets your eyes, "it doesn't." He whispers, looking like he wants to fold in on himself. He suddenly straightens and wipes his nose on his sleeve. "It hurt, but it made me realize that I still love you." You start to interrupt but he continue speaking, spitting out the words quickly, "that hurt didn't last but at the beginning it was unbearable... Then the pain faded and I understood that your pain lasted longer because we both love each other and I broke the trust between us. You had to go through all of that suffering because of how blind I was and it-it's physically killing me."
You want to reply with, "you look fine to me." But that would be a lie. He looks like he just lost the love of his life. His cheeks are sunken in and his lips are incredibly chapped, like he hasn't had any water for days. His eyes were the worst sign of his suffering though, his bags are so bad they could be called "Plum Purple," and displayed on the shelf of an expensive store. His eyes are puffy and red, emphasizing his sunken cheeks even more.
"Let me ask you this," you begin softly. "What are your feelings for her?"
His sorrowful eyes into an ice cold gaze, "I hate her."
You swallow before questioning, "and me?"
"Saranghae."