BTS: Jin- Midnight Walks

This imagine is dedicated to @dewi_dyo_12. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"I can't sleep." Seokjin mumbles from the other side of the bed.
"Me neither..." You sigh, shifting onto your side as you try to get comfortable.
"Do you want to go on a walk?" You both ask in unison.
"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckles as he grabs a coat and puts his shoes on.
You do the same, and soon you find yourself walking and talking about the little things.
Since you two got married, you found yourselves going on these midnight walks at least once a week. They seemed to both tire and energize you.
You rarely see Seokjin because of his recent comeback, so when you can even just be in his company, it's a miracle.
"Penny for your thoughts?" He asks, bending down and picking up a penny before offering it to you.
You giggle. "I'm just thinking how great it is to spend this time with you." 
He smiles before stopping and pulling you into a back hug.
"What're you doing?" You laugh, "why don't you hug me normally?"
"I thought you liked back hugs!" He exclaims as he steps back and turns you around.
"I do, but that's just weird." You remark, grabbing his hand and walking in the direction of your house.
You walk in silence until you're just in front of your house before he states softly, "I'm glad I married you."
"Well that's good," you joke. "I hope you're not having second thoughts."
He chuckles as he unlocks and opens your front door. "Never. Now get to bed, we need our sleep."