EXO: Chanyeol- Marry Me?

This imagine's dedicated to @ParkBeyaaaa. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"And now, for the last song of our concert!" Junmyun booms into his microphone, earning "aws" from the fans in the stadium.
"I know, I know. I'll miss you all too." He nods at Baekhyun- the only other person on stage- who's sitting on the white piano bench located right in the middle of the stage.
Baekhyun starts playing a recognizable version of Marry Me by Jason Derulo.
Xiumin speaks slightly softer than Junmyun so the music can still be heard, as he walks onstage. "We also have three very special guests we'd like to invite on stage." He motions off-stage, behind the opposite curtains.
Three people walk on, smiling with tears in their eyes while each carrying a single white rose as the fans scream in joy. Wufan, Luhan, and Zitao turn towards the crowd and begin waving excitedly, then start to blow kisses.
The rest of the EXO members file onstage; each holding a white rose.
"Now we'd like Bea to join us on stage." Jongin beckons you out and you cautiously move to stand next by your boyfriend, Chanyeol.
You mumble under your breath, directing your question at Chanyeol. "What's going on?"
Instead of answering, he bends down on one knee, causing the audience to gasp.
The rest of EXO surrounds you two and each holds out a white rose.
Soon, the song ends and the stadium's dead silent as everyone focuses on you and Chanyeol.
Chanyeol clears his throat before he softly asks, "B-Bea? Will you marry me?"
You've known for the entirely of the song that he was going to ask you, yet it's like the news has just sunk it. "Yes... Yes, Chanyeol. Of course. I'll marry you." You allow him to slide a sparkling ring onto your ring finger, him having to hold your hand steady because it's shaking. You grab the front of his shirt and crash your lips to his as you kiss him fiercely.
The crowd immediately breaks into applause, a couple of wolf-whistles and "aws" are audible as you pull away from him.
"I love you, so much," he exhales with twinkling eyes.
You kiss his cheek and grin brightly. "I love you too, Yeollie."