Got7: Mark- I Dare You

"Truth or dare?" You ask your best friend, Mark as you lay sprawled out on your bed.
"Dare." He states, daring you to pick something hard.
You grin evilly. "I dare you to jump into the pool."
He eyes widen in shock. "But it's like 40 degrees outside!" He whines.
"A dare's a dare. C'mon you baby, just get it over with."
He frowns but walks downstairs. You walk out into your backyard with Mark trailing behind you. You pause at the side of the pool then look at him expectantly. "Well go on." You say.
He shoots you a glare before grabbing the end of his t-shirt and pulling it over his head, grumbling the entire time.
You quickly look at your feet, feeling your cheeks starting to heat up. You look up again once you hear a splash. You see Mark with his head bobbing in the water, the water plastering his hair to his forehead. "God that's cold!" He yells. "Okay (Y/n), truth or dare?"
You hesitate. "Dare."
He smirks. "Jump in."
You frown then roll your eyes. You take two steps back before launching yourself off of the edge. You land right next to Mark, completely drenching him. "Ya!" He yells, lunging for you.
You swim away, laughing.
He grabs you and shoves you under the surface. You open your eyes underwater to see Mark, his face inches from yours. You nearly exhale all of your air in surprise, but manage to keep some in. You stare at him in confusion then he grabs the back of your neck, closing the distance between you two. You lock your arms around his neck as he kicks towards the surface. You break the surface, still kissing. You wrap your legs around his waist, and he tugs at your wet shirt.
You stop kissing when Mark's younger brother Jackson walks into the backyard. "Yeah, Mark! Get some!"
Mark sets you on the edge of the pool before getting out of the water. "Do you want to die?!" He yells as he chases a laughing Jackson around the pool.
You shake your head and smile. What dorks.