SEVENTEEN: Wonwoo- Sarchasm

This imagine's dedicated to LuchiaHikaro. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Another one?" (Y/b/f) asks as you pull a light rose colored lace envelope  out of your locker.
You mumble a "yes," while slipping it into your backpack so you can read it later.
"You'd think he would of told you who he is by now," she sighs. "This has been going on for a month now."
You shrug, turning in the direction of your next class. "He'll tell me when he wants to."
"Maybe he'll ask you out of Valentines Day." She comment, matching your stride.
"Maybe. I just hope when he does tell me who he is, it won't be a cliche reveal."
*After School*
"Inni!" A close friend, Wonwoo shouts as he jogs to catch up with you. "Do you want to come over to my house to do homework?" He questions, grabbing your backpack and swinging it over his shoulder.
"Okay. But we always manage to do everything else except homework." You laugh.
*At His House*
He dumps the backpacks by his front door and grins at you. "Wanna play Scrabble? It's somewhat school related."
You roll your eyes. "Our English teacher would be proud. Sure."
He sets the game up on his bedroom floor.
You play for about 20 minutes, not including the breaks you took to argue whether a certain word is actually a word.
"I'm going to the bathroom." Wonwoo states as he stands up, stretching. "Don't switch your letters!" He calls over his shoulder while walking down the hallway to the bathroom.
You study the familiar posters on his walls for a few moments then Wonwoo's phone starts to ring.
"Can you answer that?! It's in the first drawer on your left in my desk!" Wonwoo's muffled voice asks.
You stand up and open the drawer, spotting his phone that's laying on top of a lace-covered envelope. You gasp, your hand's frozen just above his phone.
The phone rolls over to voicemail and you grab the letter, inspecting it to see if it's like the others.
Wonwoo's heavy footsteps sound in the hallway and you lunge to where you were sitting, making sure the envelope's hidden from his view.
"Who was it?" Wonwoo questions once he appears in the bedroom doorway.
"It rolled over to voice mail before I could answer it." You reply with a dry mouth, your mind focused on the envelope.
"It's your turn." He states, plopping down on the floor on the other side of the board.
You make a split-second decision and with trembling hands, spell out two words with the tiles. "Kiss me."
You turn the tiles to face him then set the envelope next to them.
His eyes widen in surprise; flickering between the letter and the tiles, to your eyes.
He leans forward, hesitantly pressing his lips to yours. He smiles into the before pulling back. "You kind of ruined my amazing reveal."
You giggle and motion to the Scrabble board. "Well did it include sarchasm?" You ask, referring to an earlier word you tried to pass off.
"Ani." He shakes his head, a slight smile on his face.
"Then the reveal wasn't awesome enough."