TWICE: Momo- Cabrioles and Cofessions

This imagine is dedicated to monstaxftw. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~
A/n: I have limited knowledge on ballet. So if something's wrong, please don't get offended.
~~~
"Will you teach me?" You ask, striding over to where Mina's stretching.
"Teach you?..." Mina inquires.
"How to dance, like that." You gesture to her phone where one of her ballet routine's is playing.
She smiles as she bends down the stretch her calves. "Sure. I would stretch before, though."
"Momo, do you want to join us?" You ask as you begin to gently stretch your arms out.
"Ani, I'm tired." She calls from across the room, sitting on the floor with her back to the wall while her phone charges.
"Okay." You shrug before bending over and touching your toes.
*Five Minutes Later*
"Okay, since you can't do a pirouette." Mina points to her phone which has a female dancer spinning on one foot with the other foot resting on her spinning leg while her arms held out in front of her. "I'm going to teach you some moves from a male and female duet."
She grabs your hand and pulls you out into the middle of the practice room.
Momo looks up curiously from her phone as Mina instructs you.
"Wrap your left arm around my waist," she pulls your arm so her side is firmly pressed against your chest. "You have to hold me up or I will fall." She announces.
"Okay." You murmur. "And the next step?"
"Hold your right arm out and bend your right left while stretching your left leg behind you." She couches.
She gets into her position for a second before standing up straight again. "That was great!" She exclaims with a big smile. "Let's do another pose."
Mina walks over to her phone to look up another pose you could do, and you make eye-contact with Momo in the mirror.
Momo shakes her head and visibly sighs before looking down at her phone again.
You furrow your eyebrows wondering what that was about.
"How about this one?" Mina calls, showing the screen to you and Momo.
It's a picture of a guy lifting a girl up with his right arm wrapped around her right leg as his other arm supports her other leg so she doesn't fall. The girl's arms were gracefully stretched out as her head is turned towards the left. The guy's head was positioned right by her hip, the girl's arm positioned above his head.
Momo rolls her eyes and stands up. "I should go, you will probably want to be alone for that." She nods her head towards the phone before stalking angrily out of the room.
You and Mina exchange confused glances then you sigh. "I'll go see what's wrong."
Mina nods in agreement.
You walk out of the room just to see Momo talking into her phone. "I think he likes her." She's pacing in the small hallway as she replies dejectedly.
She stops pacing abruptly once she sees you standing in the doorway. "(Y/n)." She exhales softly, the same depressed expression on her face.
"I don't like Mina." You announce quietly.
Her facial expression doesn't change. "I could have been talking about anybody, not you and Mina." She points out.
"After storming out of the room? I think it's about Mina and I." You claim.
"Yeah? What about the two of you? I thought you said you didn't like her." She retorts.
"You're getting way more upset that you need to be, at least if you're just my friend." You hint, trying to hold back a smirk.
Her face shows utter panic, then defeat. "I'm your friend, but that doesn't mean I don't want us to be more than that." She murmurs reluctantly.
"Well, it's a good thing that I also want to be more than just friends." You chuckle, taking a step forward and enveloping her into a hug.
"That's good." She mumbles into your shirt.
"I like you." You announce before adding. "Just to make it official."
Momo giggles. "I like you too."