BTS: V- All To Myself

This imagine's dedicated to @Taehyung0295. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~
(W/s)- work or school
~~~
"This is really sweet of you to do, Tae," you comment around a mouthful of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Taehyung had just took a bite of his own sandwich, but starts to reply anyway before you cut him off.
"Swallow first, then talk."
He frowns, but follows your instructions. "I thought you'd like it." He grins sweetly; his frown melting away as he sets his sandwich down on the big plate next to the picnic basket. He scoots over on the blanket until his head is resting in your lap. He yawns quietly, closing his eyes as his lips turn up in a slight smile.
You run your fingers through his feathery hair while taking in the scenery around the park. "Thanks for making all this food," you gently poke his cheek to get his attention and he grabs your hand before you can pull back.
He brushes his lips across the back your hand, sending little sparks up your arm. "It's enough?" He asks, opening his eyes so he can stare at you curiously.
You giggle; your eyes scanning across the blanket. There's plenty of food, from five diverse types of sandwiches to ten various desserts. "It's enough," you nod assuredly, then question, "Tae? Why did you make so many different foods?"
He adverts his eyes; smiling sheepishly. "I wasn't sure what you'd like, and I didn't want to ask you because I wanted the picnic to be a surprise."
The picnic was definitely a surprise. After you got home from (w/s), Taehyung barged into the living room, picked you up, then grab the picnic basket and set you in the car while loudly announcing that he was going to take you on a picnic.
You bend down and plant a kiss on his nose, making his scrunch face up. "That's very thoughtful of you, Tae."
"Only the best for you, Irene," he responds quietly, lacing his fingers through yours.
You gently lift his head off your lap and lay down next to him; your head resting on his chest.
You lay like that until the bright, blue sky starts to turn into a pinkish-purplish color.
"Sweetheart, we should probably go home now," Taehyung's drowsy, deep voice whispers in your ear.
You nod, still half–asleep as you roll off of him and stand up.
Soon, you're walking hand-in-hand with Taehyung, taking the long way back to your house.
Throughout the walk, you keep noticing Taehyung looking over at you and smiling, until you finally say, "what is it?"
"You're beautiful. I don't want to stop looking at you because I still can't believe that I have you all to myself."
Your mouth opens in shock at his extremely heartfelt statement.
At your reaction, his cheeks and the tips of his ears turn red, the blush obvious even in the dusk light.
You take a step forward, firmly pressing your lips to his.
He drops the basket so he can pull you closer to him; his hands securely gripping your waist as he tries to deepen the kiss.
You pull back slowly, then rest your forehead on his shoulder; focusing on the warmth of his embrace.
"Let's go home," he mumbles after a while. "I'm tired."
You two continue walking, occasionally stopping to share a kiss or two along the way, until you finally arrived back home.