Requesting

I will be taking requests. The form is below this paragraph.
~REQUESTS ARE CLOSED
~IT CAN BE ANY KPOP IDOL
~ YOU CAN REQUEST AS MUCH AS YOU'D LIKE
1. Please message me if you want an imagine, I might not see your request if you put it in the comments.
2. I would like it if you would give me a detailed description of the imagine. It will take me longer to write and imagine if you put stuff like: BTS: Rap Monster/ fluff.
Also tell me how you want it to end. (When I'm writing sometimes, I get the urge to make it sad. So If you want to be happy or sad. PLEASE tell me!!!! I don't want you to be disappointed with the ending.)
3. Tell me your bias (also please put the group name in case I'm not familiar with that person.)
4. Please leave your name so I can add it into the story. If you aren't comfortable with that then just tell me and I'll put (Y/n) instead.
5. I take song requests. I'd you'd like me to write about a song you like, tell me and send me the title of the song and the artist. (Can be English or Korean.)
(Don't forget to add your bias.)
If you want it to turn out a certain way. Sad, happy etc. Also let me know.
6. I will NOT be doing smuts. Sorry, If you want one but I don't feel comfortable writing those scenes.
Thanks and don't be shy, go ahead and request. :D