BTS- V: Cousins?

This imagine's dedicated to @BTSARMY4LIFE. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Thanks for seeing the movie with me, Sanha." You glance up at the tall, red-haired boy; just outside the movie theater's big doors. 
He giggles, bending down to hug you. "Anything for my cousin." He pecks your cheek and you do the same to him, then he straightens. "I have to go, Jinwoo hyung will be mad if I'm late to practice." He wiggles his fingers in a wave goodbye before jogging in the direction of Fantiago Entertainment. 
You pull your phone out of your pocket to text your boyfriend, Taehyung.
"Who was that?" Taehyung's deep voice demands, sounding extremely unhappy.
You look up from the screen, smiling sweetly. "I was just about to text yo-"
"Who was that?" He repeats more forcefully, his fists clenched as he glares at you.
"Sanha." You reply, your eyes widening at his behavior.
His glare gets colder, like he's surprised that Sanha had a name.
"What's your relationship with him?" He asks curtly.
"He's my cousin." You frown. "Am I allowed to hang out with my cousin? Or do I have to get permission first?" You shake your head in disgust, turning in the direction of Fantiago Entertainment; planning on telling Sanha about Taehyung's behavior.
"Wait, Kali." He grabs your arm and makes you face him. "Mianhae. I-I was just upset. I thought you were cheating on me." His cheeks turn red once he states his thoughts and he stares at the ground. "I didn't know he was your cousin," He mumbles.
You smile slightly, then giggle.
"Mwo?" He asks, his eyebrows scrunching together in confusion.
"You look so cute when you're embarrassed!" You tease, reaching out to pinch his- already bright red- cheeks. 
"Yah!" He exclaims, burying his face in his hands. "That's not funny!"
You pull him into a hug, and he murmurs.
"Not to change the subject or anything, but do you want to watch a movie?" He steps back and tilts his head towards the front doors.
"Sure." You nod, intertwining your fingers with his as he tugs you into the lobby to buy tickets.