Topp Dogg: B-Joo- My Beautiful Flower

This imagine's dedicated to @clairegrisham3. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~
A/n: First person who finds the F.R.I.E.N.D.S reference gets a cookie!!
~~~
"Allie!" You hear your husband's familiar voice yell up the staircase while you lounge on your bed, reading a novel. "It's time for your checkup!"
You close the book and stand up, stretching for moment, then trudge down the staircase.
Byungjoo kisses your cheek and grabs your hand, helping you down the last couple of steps. "Careful," he murmurs.
You roll your eyes. "Joo, I'm pregnant, not helpless."
He huffs, frowning slightly when he grabs the car keys. "I'm just looking out for my two babies." He blows a kiss at your stomach and you playfully push him.
"My face's up here," you remind with a giggle.
An easy smile forms on his face as he leans towards you, leaving a lingering kiss on your lips. "I know."
You start out the door while calling over your shoulder. "Let's go! Will be late if you don't hurry. As of now, you're slower than a pregnant woman!"
*At the Doctor's Office*
"Would you like to know the gender?" Dr. Choi smiles warmly at you, partially blocking the monitor in case you said no.
You and Byungjoo exchange a nervous look, and he squeezes your hand comfortingly.
"It's up to you, I'm not the one giving birth to him or her. But please say it's a girl." He glances at your doctor hopefully.
She shakes her head, laughing slightly. "That's not my choice. It's up to Allie."
You take a deep breath and say, "I would like to know."
Dr. Choi's smile forms into a bright grin just before she says, "I'm happy to announce that you will be having a baby girl!"
Byungjoo gasps and proceeds to stare at Dr. Choi for a good minute or so, until you gently poke his arm.
"Byungjoo..?"
"I get a little girl that I can spoil!" He nearly shrieks, releasing your hand to pump his fist in the air.
You and Dr. Choi share a look, her eyebrows slightly raised.
"I think he's more thrilled than you are," she comments with a light chuckle.
You pause for a moment. "I was the one who wanted to have a baby, but I think my enthusiasm must have rubbed off on him."
You turn your attention to Byungjoo, watching in amused silence as he throws open the door and screams at the nearest person, "it's a girl!"
"Looks like you'll have two kids to take care of," Dr. Choi notes with a humorous wink.
*After the Appointment*
"Joo? Can we get some ice cream?" You ask as you eye a passing ice cream shop.
"Sweetheart, you had ice cream at lunch." He frowns.
"I. Need. Ice. Cream."
"Okay." He sighs while putting the blinker on and makes a U-turn. "Our baby definitely has a sweet tooth, just like her mom." He grins after flashing a quick wink. "But I bet she'll be a singer, like me."
You giggle. "She'll get my hair."
You motion to your dark hair and he rolls his eyes.
"She'll get my eyes." He bats his eyelashes at you and you can't hold in a laugh.
"Dork!" You exclaim. 
"She'll get that from me as well."
*About Five Months Later*
"My stomach hurts," Byungjoo groans as he clutches his abdomen.
You shoot your harshest death glare at him, after you managed to recover from a particularly nasty contraction.
"I think I'm going to throw up," Byungjoo continues, his face almost completely white as he combats his nerves.
"I'd gladly trade places with you," you spit out through clenched teeth.
He frowns, looking at the hospital door; most likely hoping for a doctor to appear. "It can't be that bad."
The doctor walks into the room just as you shout angrily at Byungjoo, "No uterus, no opinion!"
*After the Delivery*
"Would you like to hold her?" A nurse gently grabs your swaddled baby from your arms, transferring her to Byungjoo.
"Allie," Byungjoo states after a small moment of shock and awe. "She has your eyes."
"Have you decided on a name?" The nurse glances between you and Byungjoo.
"Gayeong," you mumur shyly.
Byungjoo immediately grins. "It's perfect. My beautiful flower, my little Gayeong."