BTS: Jimin- What You Did

This imagine's dedicated to @JrLJoe. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
You were scrolling through the channels on your T.V, then spot the name BTS. You instantly smile as you think of your sweet boyfriend, even though his recent actions weren't exactly boyfriend material.
You hear the front door open just as you click on the channel displaying the group.
"Park Jimin of BTS was seen kissing Im Nayeon, a member of Twice." A slightly blurry picture appears on screen, but you can see your boyfriend's face pressed up against a girl with dark hair.
"(Y/n)," Jimin's voice states quietly from across the room.
"There's more news on their relationship after a short commercial break," the woman cheerily announces, then the screen switches to a shampoo commercial.
Your grip on the T.V remote tightens as your eyes start to tear up. "Is that why you've been ignoring me?" Somehow your voice doesn't crack as you think of his cold behavior over the past couple of weeks.
You hear his breath hitch, followed by a faint "yes."
You stand up and throw the remote at him, covering your mouth with your other hand to hold in a sob.
He manages to put his arms up in front of his face just as the black remote hits his forearms with a worrying crack.
"You jerk!" You cry out. "You don't even have the decency to break up with me! You wanted me to see you and her on the news!" You stalk around the couch, passing by Jimin who's standing with his shoulders hunched and has his hands clasped in front of him.
"(Y/n)," he says again as he lightly rests a hand on your arm. "I can't date you anymore... You're not an idol. Management wants me to date someone that will improve my-and BTS's- image."
You stop walking long enough to reach out and slap him. "That didn't stop you from asking me out, did it?"
He moves his lower jaw while gently touching his bright red cheek. "You should leave. Nayeon's coming over."
You laugh bitterly, glancing over your shoulder to glare at him. "Most likely followed by photographers." You mock gasp, "what would your management say if they caught another girl leaving your house on camera?"
He has his head bent, so you can't see his expression. He reaches up and swipes a finger across his cheek, gathering a tear on his fingertip. He sniffles softly before whispering, "I wish things between us were different."
You rest your hand on the doorframe while staring down at your sock-covered feet. "Me too, but you decided to ruin our relationship. I hope Nayeon's the one for you, because I won't forgive you. Not after what you did." You slide your shoes on and step out onto the porch, only to hesitate.
"I thought you were the one for me," Jimin admits weakly from behind you.
"I did too, but you gave me up." You shake your head slightly while wiping a tear away. "I won't be back, Jimin."
His next two words were full of certainty and sadness. "I know."