BTS: Jimin- Popcorn Problem

You're just starting your regular 1-4 am shift at the movie theater and walk in to see the worker before you, screaming at a new boy. "How many times do I have to tell you that the oil goes in before the kernels?!" She screams, her face red as she jabs her finger at his chest.
He's covering behind the nacho cheese machine, obviously afraid she's going to snap and start hitting him.
"Eunhee, calm down." You sigh as you gently set your bag down before going behind the counter to keep calm, silently thanking God that there aren't any people around.
"Aniyo, I will not calm down!" She shrieks. "This is the third time it's happened!"
"Go home, I'll show the newbie the ropes." You state, slightly shoving her towards the door.
She hesitantly walks over to the door, flashes a glare at the new guy and walks out.
"You can come out now." You say to the guy who's still cowering behind the nacho cheese machine.
"Gomawo." He sheepishly grins. "I'm Jimin."
"(Y/n). Let's get started on your training."
*A Half and Hour Later*
"Jimin! I swear if your spill one more kernel on me, I will-" You're cut off mid-rant by a girl asking for popcorn.
"Eight dollars, please." You smile, immediately flipping from "I'm going to kill you," to "how may I help you?" In three seconds flat.
"Mian." He mutters after the girl left, "I'm not doing it on purpose."
"Sure, I totally believe like the last 6 times you used that excuse." You roll your eyes as you use the reflection from the napkin dispenser to pick the popcorn out of your hair.
*2 and a Half Hours Later*
The movie finally ends and now you're stuck locking up.
"Wipe down the popcorn machine and the counters, I'll be back in a second." You instruct.
You're about to walk away then Jimin says. "Kamsahamnida."
You turn around and give him a tired smile. "No problem." You yawn and stretch a little bit then go to lock the theater's front doors.
"You can go home, Jimin." You call, strolling back into the concessions area. "Jimin?" You yell, looking around for him.
"Here." He says from behind you.
You turn around, about to start lecturing him then he throws a handful of popcorn at you.
You gasp, shielding your eyes. "What did I tell you about the popcorn problem." You growl, taking a step forward towards him.
"Mian?" He weakly grins which fades completely once you lunge for him.
He lets out a shriek and sprints towards one of the theater's doors. He tugs on the handle but realized that it's locked... And he's now trapped.
"I'm new, spare me." He pleads weakly.
You sigh dramatically. "Fine, but only because I'm feeling nice today."
You turn around and start to head back to concessions with him following. "You can go home." You say, starting to count the money you and Jimin gathered during your shift.
"Okay." He replies.
You resume counting the money then feel a light kiss brushed across your cheek and you let out a small gasp.
"Gomawo, for today." He murmurs shyly while blushing. "See you tomorrow." He turns and sprints out the employees exit at lightning speed.
You stare at the exit for a couple seconds then start counting the money again, a slight smile on your lips.
~~~~~
I might do a second part depending on how many people want one.......