ZE:A: Dongjun- Better?

This imagine is dedicated to @sandiesouk. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"You're home!" You exclaim, running into his arms as soon as Dongjun walks through the door.
"Hm." He grunts, gently prying your arms that were wrapped around his waist, off of him.
You immediately know something's wrong. "What's the matter?" You ask, blocking the door and making him look at you.
"I got cut from the Dream Team." He mumbles sadly.
"Mian." You reach up on your tiptoes to give him a kiss on the cheek.
He pouts as soon as you pull away. "And I hurt myself." He adds.
"Mwo?! Where?!" You exclaim, stepping back and frantically scanning over his body for any signs of a injury. Your gaze stops on his hand, where the was a small bandaid wrapped around his pointer finger. "Jinjja?" You sigh, "I though you were hurt badly."
He sulks. "But it aches!" He whines as he hold his finger out.
You gently kiss his finger and he grins. "Is that better?" You ask, speaking like you're talking to a small child.
He nods with his bottom lip sticking out. "I still lost though."
You exhale loudly before grabbing his shirt and pull him down so you're face to face. You kiss him softly on the lips as he pulls you closer to him.
A few moments later, you break the kiss and question, "better?"
"Better." He replies, moving forward to kiss you again.