Astro: Moonbin- I Promise

This imagine is dedicated to @erinh1213. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Sanha! What have I told you about hugging my girlfriend?!" Moonbin fumes, stalking over to where you're sitting.
Sanha's arms are wrapped tightly around you because of the horror movie you were currently watching.
"Mian, hyung." Sanha mumbles into your shoulder.
"Dayoung!" Moonbin exclaims, glancing at you pleadingly.
"Leave him alone Moonbin, he's scared." You defend Sanha who curls into your side.
"Only I should hug you like that!" Moonbin argues.
"He's scared." You reply firmly.
"Fine! Then-then if you won't let him go, we-we're done." Moonbin announces, sounding hesitant.
"Mwo?!" You exclaim; immediately trying to struggle out of Sanha's arms, but he only tightens his hold on you. "Moonbin! Wait!" You shout, as he stomps out the door looking like he's about to cry.
"Moonbin!"
*One Week Later*
"Dayoung, jebal, eat." Sanha pleads, pushing a plate of food in front of you.
"I've told you Sanha, I'm not hungry." You try to snap but because of the lack of food, it comes out as a faint whisper.
"Jebal!" He cries, bursting into tears. "It's my fault! It's all my fault!" He jumps up and runs out of the room before you can comfort him. He slams the door, making the room shake.
You stare at the door, wanting to get up but know you don't have the strength to stand.
*Two Hours Later*
Your bedroom door opens with a creak and Sanha drags a reluctant Moonbin into the room.
"Look what you did to her!" Sanha exclaims, pointing to you.
You're lying on your bed in your pajamas, your make up is caked on your face from constantly crying and your eyes were red and puffy.
"Dayoung!" Moonbin gasps, running over to the bed and falling to his knees.
"Mian! Mianhae!" He sobs into your legs.
You gently stroke his hair and you can feel that small motion completely draining your strength.
"Mian." You manage to croak before your vision goes black.
You wake up to Moonbin whispering in your ear. "Dayoung?" He asks, staring into your eyes once you manage to open them.
"Where are we?" You mumble, trying to sit up.
"Aniyo, lay still." Moonbin pushes you back down onto the bed. "We're in the hospital."
"Wae?" You exhale. "I just passed out."
"Because of the lack of food, you didn't have any nutrients in your body." He explains, stroking your cheek with his thumb.
After a small period of silence Moonbin exhales softly and murmurs. "You really scared me, you know that?"
"Mian." You reply softly.
"I was really stupid, Dayoung. I should have been there for you, but I wasn't. Mianhae. I will never leave you, I promise." He vows.
"Saranghae." You weakly smile.
"Saranghae, Dayoung. Now get some rest." He gently kisses your forehead just as you drift off to sleep.