ASTRO: Moonbin- Splatter Paint

This imagine is dedicated to Moonbin's birthday!!! ^^
~~~
"(Y/n)?" You hear a nervous voice ask quietly.
You glance up from your drawing to look at the boy, although it's hard to see his face since the sun's shining directly in your eyes.
"My name's Moonbin, I'm not sure if you remember but I'm in your art class." Moonbin shifts blocking the sun so you can see him clearly.
He pushes his black-framed glasses further up on his nose while smiling shyly. "I was wondering if you would like to help me with my art project?" He asks, dropping his gaze to the ground so he doesn't have to look at you.
You smile softly, "what are you doing for the project?"
"Where we splatter paint onto a canvas." He responds quickly, glancing up at you.
You frown in confusion and he adds, "it's extra-credit. I'm not the best drawer and I need to bring my grade up."
"Oh." You reply.
"You don't have to help me." He continues after a couple seconds of silence. "I just thought it would be nice to have some company." He starts to walk away, almost tripping in the process.
"Moonbin!" You about, making him turn back around. "When and where?" You ask.
"He beams. "Mr. Park said I could use the art room. Meet me there after school at four?"
"See you then!" You respond before closing your drawing pad and standing up.
Only three more periods to go. You think with a smile, walking towards the lunchroom.
*After School At Four*
"Moonbin? Are you here?" You call while setting your backpack by the doorway as you stroll around the corner, going further into the art classroom.
"Here!" Moonbin replies loudly. He straightens once he sees you and beams.
"Isn't this a little too much?" You ask with a laugh, motioning to the huge sheet covering the entire wall with a small canvas leaning against it.
"Not at all." Moonbin answers breezily, dipping a hand into one of many buckets of paint.
"I hope you don't mind getting paint on that." He gestures to your outfit with his blue paint-covered hand.
You laugh,"basically all of my clothes have paint on them, it won't matter." You bend down and dunk your hand into a bright yellow paint bucket, "shall we start?"
"We shall." He says, his eyes twinkling behind his glasses.
Fifteen minutes later, the canvas doesn't have any trace of white left on it and you and Moonbin have turned to splattering each other with different colors of the rainbow.
"Don't you dare!" You scream at Moonbin, even as a huge grin is plastered to your face.
He continues to advance towards you with a bucket of lime green paint in his grasp, backing you up against the white sheet.
Just as Moonbin tosses the paint at you, you trip over the edge of the sheet and fall backwards.
The sheet rips and you land painfully on the ground, crushing something in the process.
"(Y/n)!" Moonbin exclaims, sprinting over to where you're lying.
"Ow." You wince as you try to sit up.
He cautiously helps you while smearing more paint on your shirt. "Mian." He stated at you, clearly worried.
You gasp once you look behind you at the object you landed on. "Oh, Moonbin. Mianhae."
"Mwo?" He replies, bewildered.
"The painting." You state flatly, picking up a crushed piece of the painting that was still wet.
"Forget about the painting!" Moonbin shouts. "Are you okay?"
You meet his eyes and see what you mistaken for mild worry, was actually full-blown panic. "I'm fine, really." You respond softly.
The panic in his eyes fades as he breathes a sigh of relief. He takes off his glasses and rubs his eyes before setting them on his face again. "Good." He murmurs. He stands up and grabs your arms, lifting you onto your feet.
"Well." He says, "it's not that bad. I mean, I get to spend more time with you." He grins, reverting back to being shy.
You blush and smile. "Spending time with you, is definitely not a bad thing."