SEVENTEEN: Dino- You've Been Ignoring Me!

"(Y/n)..." Chan groans, poking your cheek as he tries to get your attention.
"Hajima." You push his hand away from your face. "I'm trying to study Chan!"
He flops back on your bed and pouts. "I wanna cuddle." He whines.
"Chan, my math final is tomorrow!" You exclaim, throwing your pencil down when he tries to back-hug you.
He nuzzles his face into your neck. "Jebal! Just for five minutes!" He pleads.
You sigh. "Fine."
"Yay!" He yells as he picks you up and falls back on the bed with you in his arms. He rolls so you're lying on your side, pressed against his chest, securing you with his arms.
You giggle as he kisses the back of your neck.
*Five Minutes Later*
"I need to get up!" You groan as you struggle to get out of his arms.
"Aniyo..." He whines, crushing you to his chest like you're a teddy bear.
"Jebal, Chan!" You beg. "I need to study!"
"Aniyo." He shakes his head and frowns.
"Fine," you huff. "No more kisses or hugs until you let me go."
"(Y/n)!" He shouts in your ear.
"Aish." You rub your ear. "Stop screaming at me."
Finally his vise-like grip releases you and you roll off the bed then walk to your desk. You sit down and open your math book, only to stop when you hear sniffling coming from your bed.
You glance over to see Chan curled up into a little ball with your pillow pressed against his face.
"Chan?" You ask, turning your chair so it's facing him.
He lets out a strangled sob. "I. Just. Wanted. To. Cuddle!" His sentence is followed by another sob.
"Cha-"
He cuts you off. "You've. Been. Ignoring. Me. For. Two. Weeks. Now!"
You crawl onto your bed and gently rest your hand on his side. "You think I've been ignoring you?" You whisper.
He doesn't answer.
"Chan," you sigh. "I-I'm just really stressed right now."
He sniffles and looks up at you with red, puffy eyes. He drags himself so his head is resting in your lap.
"Chan." You try to shift as he presses his face into your leg. You give up and run your hand through his soft hair.
He sniffles again and you whisper. "Do you want to watch a movie?"
"B-but don't you have to study?" He whimpers.
"I can take a break for two hours."
He pauses, thinking. "Popcorn?"
You giggle. "Ne. What's a movie without popcorn?"
He smiles and you gently wipe the tears off of his face.
"I'll put the movie in, you make the popcorn." You instruct.
He launches himself off the bed and runs out of the room. "Okay!"