EXO: Baekhyun- Kindergarten Love

This imagine is dedicated to @_Hun_Han. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
*Both Of You Are In Kindergarten*
"I want everybody to share what they want to be when you grow up." Your kindergarten teacher says as all of your classmates, including you, sit in a circle.
You listen while everyone shares, most of the answers are nurse, doctor or fireman until it gets to your best friend; Baekhyun.
Baekhyun grins brightly at you, showing a couple missing teeth. "I want to marry (Y/n)." He states happily before blowing a kiss in your direction.
You feel your cheeks burning and look away, giggling.
Your teacher chuckles, "Miss (Y/l/n)? How do you feel about that?"
The video tape stops playing and your longtime friend; Baekhyun and you shift uncomfortably, both now in high school.
He found this DVD of you two when he was cleaning his room. He immediately called you, asking if you wanted to watch it with him and of course you agreed.
"So," you clear you throat, making him look at you. You bump his shoulder with yours and smile playfully. "You want to marry me?" You tease, expecting him to scoff and reply with, "you wish." But instead his face flushes while he mumbles, "yeah, I still do."
Your mouth drops open and you stare at him in shock, only breaking the gaze when his door opens and his eomma peeks into the room. She comments, "well it's about time." The shuts the door with a click, leaving you alone with him, once again.
You glance back at Baekhyun; who's now directly staring into your eyes.
"I'm obviously not going to propose now, but I would be the happiest man in the universe if you agreed to be my girlfriend?"
Your face breaks into a huge grin. "Ne, that would make me the happiest girl in the universe."