BTS: Suga- I'm Driving

"You're ready?" Yoongi asks from the passengers seat of the car.
You nod enthusiastically.
Yoongi was teaching you how to drive and was extremely nervous by the idea. He only gave in when you got down on your knees and begged.
He gives you a nervous smile and nods in reply. "Go ahead."
You put the car in drive and the car starts to move forward. You start to panic and slam on the brake, immediately stopping the car. You look over at Yoongi who was rubbing the back of his head.
He scowls. "Give me a little more warning before you slam on the brake."
"Mianhae." You weakly smile.
You take a deep breath and set your shaking hands back on the wheel before slowly easing off of the brake... Only to slam on it again when the car starts to move forward.
"Ow! (Y/n)!" Yoongi shouts then shoots you a glare.
"Mianhae." You smile sheepishly.
He sighs before putting the car in park. "Lessons are over." He states as he opens the door. "I'm driving."
He gets out and walks over to the drivers side then opens the door.
"Yoongi!" You complain, slouching in your seat.
"No buts. You're going to give me a concussion. I'm driving." He says firmly before reaching over and unbuckling your seatbelt.
"Yoongi!" You whine, showing your puppy-dog eyes.
"Aniyo." He gently grabs your arm and pulls you out of the car.
You frown as he climbs into the car and gets buckled in.
"Are you coming?" He asks while staring at you expectantly.
"Aniyo."
"Aniyo?" He replies, confused.
You turn on your heel and start to walk in the other direction.
"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Where're you going?!" He shouts after you.
"Away from you!" You yell back.
"(Y/n)!" He shouts in frustration. "Come back here!"
"Aniyo!"
You turn the corner and continue walking for a few more blocks until you hear footsteps behind you. You glance behind you to see Yoongi, looking extremely pissed.
He storms towards you and grabs your hand then yanks you into an empty alley. He pins you to the wall as you stare at him wide-eyed.
You focus on his eyes which were dark grey, almost black and can't help but feel scared. This wasn't the sweet, lazy guy you fell in love with, this was a stranger.
"What the hell were you thinking?!" He shouts, tightening his grip on your arms.
"Yoongi!" You whimper. "You're hurting me!"
He continues as if he didn't hear you. "You could have gotten hurt... Or even kidnapped!" He exclaims.
You feel your heart pounding in your chest and your breath comes in fast gasps as you struggle not to cry. You try to push him away but he won't budge.
He tightens his grip on you, which you thought was physically impossible. His grip was so hard you knew there were going to be bruises.
"You're hurting me!" You scream at him with a frighten expression on your face.
His eyes lighten as he realizes what he's doing. He takes two big steps back, almost stumbling over his feet in an effort to create space in between you two. "(Y/n)..." He breaths.
You bite your lip and close your eyes as your shoulders start to shake. You sink to the ground then wrap your arms around your legs while burying your face into your thighs.
"(Y-Y/n)?" He whispers.
You sob in reply. You hear him walk towards you and flinch, pressing your body into the alley wall.
He gently sits down next to you and hesitantly wraps his arm around your shoulders.
Your body automatically reacts, pressing into his side.
His other arm reaches around and brings you closer to him.
You sit like that- you silently crying and him holding you- for a good couple of minutes until your sobbing is reduced to sniffles.
"(Y/n)? Do-do you want to try the driving thing again?"
You sniffle and look up at his with red, puffy eyes. "Jinjja?"
He smiles softly. "Ne. And (Y/n)?"
"Hm?"
"Mianhae."
You lean forward and place a soft kiss on his cheek. "You're forgiven."
He sighs in relief then flashes you a smile. "Let's go scare some pedestrians." He states as he gets to his feet and offers a hand.
You take it and hang onto it as you walk back to the car.