DAY6: Young K- Over-The-Phone Therapist

(Y/b/f/n)- Your best friend's name.
(F/d)- Favorite drink.
(Y/c/n)- Your crush's name
(L/y/I/s)- Language you're learning in school (or were learning)
~~~
You just had a horrible day at school and as soon as you're in your room you dial your best friend's number.
It rings for a while as you impatiently wait for him/her to answer.
You finally hear him/her pick up and automatically start ranting. "Hey (B/f/n) it's (Y/n), and I've had the worst day ever."
You hear him/her start to reply but cut them off.
"First I spilt my (F/d) all over (Y/c/n). Then I forgot to type a stupid essay for civics and ended up taking a zero for it. Next period I got screamed at by my English teacher for falling asleep in class. In (L/y/I/s) I had an oral quiz in front of the whole class, where I blanked and completely forgot everything I learned." You get up and start pacing back in forth in your room. "In Science I took a test that was worth half my grade in the quarter, which I probably failed since I didn't study because I was up all night trying to finish my Pre-Calc homework. In my gym class we played dodgeball and one of the idiotic guys hit me in the head and knocked me out. I ended up going to the nurse. Today sucked." You finish, finally taking a deep breath after your rant.
"Hello," a random guy's voice answers. "As you can tell I'm not (Y/b/f/n). But since you've had a really bad day, I'll let it slide. My name's Younghyun."
"Uh..." You stand in your room with your mouth open and the phone glued to your ear. "Mianhae." You mutter after a long silence.
"You know when somebody usually tells you their name, they expect you to tell them your name." He remarks.
"Didn't I tell you at the beginning of the phone call?" You ask.
"Ne, but shouldn't you introduce yourself to me?" He replies.
"I'm (Y/n) (Y/l/n)." You answer, sitting down on the edge of your bed.
"Nice to meet you (Y/n). Do you want to continue ranting or are you done?" He inquires.
"I'm done." You grumble, lying down on your bed, staring at your bedroom ceiling.
"Good, because now I want to talk about you."
"Uh, mwo?" You ask.
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"Aniyo..." You reply cautiously. "Wae?"
"Just wondering. Describe your ideal guy to me." He demands.
"Wae?" You reply, a little more aggressively then last time.
"Just do it, I had to play therapist. Now answer my question."
"Uh...*list your ideal type*."
"Well would you be interested in dating a guy who has blond hair, is a rapper and a vocalist and is willing to listen to your problems?" He offers.
"Uh, depends on who he is." You reply.
"Me."

Kpop Imagines {Completed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara