Block B: Zico- You're So Weird

You were at the airport and were suppose to be on a plane headed to Florida. But you missed your plane. You were currently sitting in a chair by your gate with your head buried in your hands. You were thinking about what you did to deserve this. While you are sulking, you hear girl's screams. You look up to see a cute group of boys being escorted by some bodyguards. You make eye contact with one of the boys and his mouth literally drops open. You turn bright red and immediately look away.
Did he think I was cute or...
You're snapped out of your thoughts when somebody sits right next to you. You look over at the person and see that it's the boy from earlier. He smiles. "Annyeosayo. I'm Jiho."
"(Y/n)." You reply, staring at him.
Omo, this guy's gorgeous.
His eyes were sparkling and his smile is almost blinding.
"What happened? Did you miss your flight?" He asks, looking concerned.
You sigh. "Yeah, I was about two minutes late. I watched it take off."
He grins. "Well, I guess that makes me very lucky. If you had gotten on that plane, I would have never met you."
You smile slightly.
He gasps and puts a hand on his chest where his heart is.
"Mwo?!" You ask.
"Your smile... it's stunning." He says theatrically.
You laugh, and he gasps again.
"Will you stop that?! You're scaring me!" You exclaim, lightly shoving him.
He laughs and says. "I think I've met an angel."
"You're so weird." You laugh.
"I know. Would you be interested in going to coffee with this weirdo?" He asks while pointing to himself.
"I would love too." You reply as you stand up and grab your bag.
I guess today isn't going to be as bad as I thought.